• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Kanto Creation: Blaziking's new sprite comic

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS? IS IT AN UPDATE? WHY YES IT IS.

Yeah, so I forgot that people actually liked these, and I forgot how little time it takes to make them, so I decided to start making these again. :)

In this weeks installments: Leon meets an aggravating adversary, and it is revealed what is behind the squint.

I have an idea for the next comic! Brock has run out of badges, so he gives Leon a Lvl 1 Skitty that has a mental disease and gets confused a lot but is uber powerful... or something.

I doublepost for the sake of two reasons. 1: Bump. 2: Blaziking, are you EVER GOING TO UPDATE this? I'm tired of reading the same thing... all the time... I want to know what happens next or if you'll use that Skitty idea I had (which is unlikely you would), are you disinterested in THIS now?

D: D: D: D: Make more please make more please make more please FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

End of story.

I doublepost for the sake of two reasons. 1: Bump. 2: Blaziking, are you EVER GOING TO UPDATE this? I'm tired of reading the same thing... all the time... I want to know what happens next or if you'll use that Skitty idea I had (which is unlikely you would), are you disinterested in THIS now?

D: D: D: D: Make more please make more please make more please FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

End of story.

Have you ever heard of the word "patience"?

This is great X3

Though... why are you using the FR/LG overworld? After all, there's a better quality version in HG/SS.

No big deal though :P

Back
Top Bottom