• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Play Pokemon Fire Red!

Oh, I know what to name them! Names In Order;

Go
To
Fucking
Hell,
You
N00b

Anyway, I like these LPs. ^v^

Well here it is!

Last time: We deliver our first piece of shit!

lp48.png

Sheldon is pimpin'.

lp49.png

Of course.

lp50.png

HERE IS THIS coke CANDY I GOT FROM A STRANGER.

lp51.png

Oh no.

Nonononononono not this massive douche again. I just started this thing and this douche has popped up like 6 times! 6! That's as many as twelve halves.

lp52.png

Why didn't you forget? D:

lp53.png

IM NOT A F*CKIN DELIVERY BOY!! THAT'S IT OAK YOU'RE GETTING YOUR OTHER ASSHOLE .5! Well, you gave this- this thing the same task, so you only get .25. For now, Oak. For now.

lp54.png

Are you sure it's yours? What if you stole it from Juniper when you were drunk? O.o

lp55.png

Why don't you call it Wikipedia? Oh wait- then it will be yet another thing you plaigarize.

lp56.png

Dude you're like 55. My grandpa is older and does cartwheels. Or at least tries, anyway.

lp57.png

I'll see you later, when I whoop your ass while the E4 laugh at you. Anyway, imma gettin a Pidgey. And it will be named epikly. In a way only G. Lopez fans will know. >:D

lp58.png

*hinthint*

lp59.png
lp60.png

Finally someone sane! Iknowright Oak is such a lazyass!
And she gives me a map, which I guess is useful. But it's her map. So romantic. Lopez just starts flirting.

Lopez: Oh hello.
Daisy: F*ck off.
Lopez: You're so beautiful when you tell me to f*ck off!

lp61.png

Meet Benny, my new Pidgey. In the series, she's Lopez's epic beer-drinking mother in law.

And this ends this chapter!

Asshole Count: Oak(.25)=3.75
Bedd Count: 1
Romantic Interests: Daisy=1

George Lopez FTW! You shall get a Nidoran and name it Tyranitar. I command you.

Tee-heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm liking this. You should've saved the name Benny for a Growlithe, but still.
Get a Snorlax. Name it Ernie.

Ooh, nice.

So this is how my team is gonna finish.

Sheldon-Blastoise
Benny-Pidgeot
Ray-Nidoking
Ernie-Snorlax
Max-Primeape
?????????????

Imma choose the last one.

WAIT. I'm gonna ditch the name Ray in favor of Max, catch a Nidoranf named Carmen and name the Mankey after Lopez's wife's dad! I forgot both of their names :P

The wife was Angie. And I can't remember the father in-law's name either D:

....I knew it before, but you made me forget
D:
I'll watch George Lopez later tonight when it comes on, and tell ya in the morning, okay, ILS?

Back
Top Bottom