• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poll! Please take!

brandman

^ pretty amazing
Well, for school, I've gotta make a poll, survey people, and analyze the results. I decided to use the internet and make a website to host my poll. So I used Butterfree's basic layout (thanks ;D) and did so here.

It's not too great cuz I didn't want to get too far into it (it's still in black and white :sweatdrop:) and it wasn't needed. Also the reason of using webs as a website host (it's free, but cheap :sad:).

So now I"m cramming and I need 25 responses by tomorrow at 10:00. I'm pretty sure you guys all know what that's like so. Just act like your in my case when taking it.

Thanks to all who takes it! It is greatly appreciated.

PS: in my affiliate section, it has a URL (the websites made by me too XD) but the link's not working. So just go to it here.

EDIT: Well well well, two more. Didn't think anyone would! :D Thanks guys (whoever took it), your helping me out alot here. I hope to see more responses! Remember, I need them tonight, or tomorrow before 10:15. Thank you! :D

2nd EDIT: Woah, that's a pretty descriptive comments for my poll right there,
"An elective is defined as "an optional study" or "a course that a student may select from among alternatives" (thanks to dictionary.com). If TLAM students don't have a choice in the electives that they take, they might as well not be electives at all. No one should be forced to take a music, art, or technology class if they do not want to."
, thanks to whoever wrote it! Well, 3 more people took my poll, I want to thank them properly but I don't know who they are! Remember, please take my poll before 10:15! Hehe, cuz I only have 16 out of the required 25, hehe, so please take it. *the situation is really not funny* :scared:

Last edited:
Meh, you didn't HAVE to so you weren't forced. But thanks! I ended up getting more responses than needed! :grin: Thanks to all who took it, it was greatly appreciated. 32 responses in all! Thanks guys!

Now I gotta make some charts. Well, I might post some here if anyone wants to see them (my prediction : nobody cares; easier on my part).

Back
Top Bottom