• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS BANK NOW PROPERTY OF TEAM ROCKET >E

AS SUCH, A FEW CHANGES:
- Bank updates will now be announced.
- Bribery with Team Rocket screencaps is acceptable if you want EXTRA ALLOWANCE or the bank to actually be updated.
- Do not assume that I have paid any attention to what you want me to do with the bank. Stating your name frequently is a good idea.
- TEAM ROCKET IS THE MOST AWESOME
- JESSIE AND JAMES ARE BEST MODS

How much is allowance?
(both with and without bribery)
Without bribery, probably $15 or $30 whenever I realize that maybe I should actually give allowance sometimes. Assume it's $15 whenever you'd overdraft on location exploring.

With bribery, it's $30 but then I actually do it. Also, then there are MORE TEAM ROCKET SCREENCAPS in this general area. How could this possibly go wrong?

GUYS

PLEASE START POSTING WITH NAME -x NAME +x
For example! If I was getting 5 from MidnightSaboteur, I would write "MidnightSaboteur -5; James +5" or something very close to that. It is SO MUCH EASIER TO READ. I don't care if Midnight doesn't care particularly; it makes it easier for me because I can then just ... easily go through. I don't have to recheck it five times to make sure I read it properly. It's just okay add this and subtract that.

It isn't any harder for you for you to make it easier for me. So do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom