• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wanted: Modest Feebas and TM30 Shadow Ball

JackPK

blame telegram
Pronoun
he/him
^ see title.

My friend code.

I don't have any shinies to offer, but I can offer almost all breedable Pokemon (exceptions include but are not limited to: honey-tree Pokes and Pokes requiring FR or E in the GBA slot) (notable inclusions are all starters except Squirtle, the Johtos, Turtwig and Chimchar; Spiritomb; Tangela; Tropius; etc). I can also offer many of the other Gen III TMs (I'd like to hold on to my G IV ones), several Berries, and tons of various miscellaneous held items (notably including Thick Club, Stick, and Lucky Punch).

I can help you with the Feebas part. Give me a little bit to breed one, and you can trade me what ever you want in return, it doesn't really matter. Also, it will have Dragonbreath as an Egg Move.

My FC is 2620 9135 6960.

Cool. PM me whenever you're ready.

For anyone else, my request for TM30 still stands.

I can trade you Shadow Ball. I assume I just stick it on a Bidoof or something?

In return, if you don't mind, I'd like a Chikorita. If that's too much, I understand, lol.

I can trade you Shadow Ball. I assume I just stick it on a Bidoof or something?

In return, if you don't mind, I'd like a Chikorita. If that's too much, I understand, lol.
(*points upward* "all starters except blah blah blah Johto starters")

It's OK tho, I'm spending a lot of my time lately going back to Colosseum (after like forever not playing it) and purifying all the Pokes that I haven't got on Pearl, transferring them over to Sapphire, and Pal Parking them. So now that I know you want one, I can take Bayleef over ASAP. Just give me a couple of days or so and I'll be ready.

No one wants a stupid hacked Arceus. What's so rare about a hacked Pokemon if anyone can get one if they demote themselves to hacking (including Action Replay)?

I can give an Arceus with the TM for it. I would like a shiny Pokémon in return (not Magikarp)
No on three accounts: Hacking is wrong, I have no shiny Pokemon (which you would know if you'd read the post), and I've already got somebody lined up to give me the TM (which you would know if you'd read the thread).

Alaphlosiam, I've got the Chikorita whenever you're ready.

When's a good time to trade (and what time zone, etc.)? I'll be busy for the most part tomorrow, but I might be open on Sunday.

I can do just about any time tomorrow, I'll be home all day. I'm GMT-6 (Central US Time).

Shall we say around 3:00pm my time (which I believe would be 4:00 your time? Virginia?) I'll be checking back relatively frequently so if you need to do it earlier or later that's fine too, I'll see it.

Oh, and I need your friend code. I didn't see it in the Records Office.

Well it seems you didn't see this yet. I'll check back every hour or so, so just tell me when you see this and we can arrange a time then, I guess.

Last edited:
Argh, sorry about all this, I keep forgetting and such... yeah, haven't registered at that thing yet. I'll just post my code here for now: 3093 3640 1785

I'm free almost any time on weekdays. I'm GMT -4, Eastern time.

I can't do tomorrow (Monday) since I'm going to go to the doctor in the morning and then to see the Dark Knight in the afternoon, but I can do any day after that. Shall we just try to say around 2:00 on a weekday by my time (4:00 yours) and hope we run into each other sometime this week?

Back
Top Bottom