• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[B/W] RMT NU,RU,UU Tier.

Aristicus

Dat Absol!
So, I'm trying my hand at competitive battling. And I want to see what you guys think of this team:

Lead: Absol Female
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Item: Life Orb
-Sucker Punch
-Pursuit
-Superpower
-Night Slash

2nd Lead: Porygon2 Genderless
Nature: Modest
Ability: Download
Item: Eviolite
-Tri-Attack
-Ice Beam
-Discharge
-Recover

Troll: Gardevoir Female
Ability: Trace
Item: Choice Scarf
-Trick
-Psychic
-Focus Blast
-Shadow Ball

Teamate 1: Weezing Female
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
Item: Toxic Plate
-Will-o-Wisp
-Pain Split
-Sludge Bomb
-Clear Smog

Teamate 2: Empoleon Male
Nature: Timid
Ability: Torrent
Item: Scope Lens
-Agility
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot

Medic: Blissey Female-only
Nature: Bold
Ability: Natural Cure
Item: Leftovers
-Aromatherapy
-Softboiled
-Flamethrower
-Toxic

I've also got a few in the box:
Vespiqueen: Female-only
Nature: Careful
Ability: Pressyre
Item: Zoom Lens
-Roost
-Substitute
-Toxic
-Attack Order

Zangoose Female
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Immunity
Item: Choice Band
-Return
-Close Combat
-Pursuit
-Night Slash

Crobat Male
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Inner Focus
Item: Wide Lens
-Roost
-Brave Bird
-Toxic
-Taunt

Milotic Female
Nature:Calm
Ability: Marvel Scale
Item: Splash Plate
-Scald
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Dragon Tail

Gallade Male-only
Nature: Careful
Ability: Steadfast
Item: Shell Bell
-Bulk Up
-Drain Punch
-Night Slash
-Substitute

Crawdaunt Male
Ability: Adaptability
Item: Rocky Helmet
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Crunch
-Substitute

Should I switch any of the Pokemon? Anything that should go into my party to replace something else? Anything I need to change?

I might do a more indepth analysis when I get the time, but a couple of things immediately jump out. First of which, why is your Gardevoir Adamant? That is basically the worst possible nature for it. Second, if you have Blissey on your team, it automatically becomes OU. You cannot use Blissey in any of the lower tiers.

*facepalm* I forgot Blissey was OU. And I don't know where I was going with Gardevoir, I was just planning to use Trick to force the opponent into a single move, then switch into something.

I don't normally use my Blissey unless I'm in a Double, Triple, or Launcher Battle. So I will admit, Blissey was a bad choice to bring on a team like this.

Oh gods...I forgot them. Sigh, I'll go look them up later. I don't mean that I forgot to add them. I mean I forgot what I had EVs in.

Last edited:
is this ... on-game? simulator? I mean, you're making references to a box, so I'd assume on-game? but, uh, hard to tell.

if not simulator, you'll probably want to specify either genes or actual stats, too. for speed, particularly. but the others, too.

Back
Top Bottom