• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Contact Information

lame TCoD name: Walker
GMail: Walkerloop
#tcod: Walker, Runner, Sprinter, Walkerloop
E-mail: Walkerloop@ gmail.com

Standard TCoD Username: Arylett Dawnsborough

MSN: ArylettCharnoa@aol.com (Nearly always on. I like talking on this a lot, but I typically sort of go on Busy a lot if I want some alone time, or if I am playing video games. It's usually the latter.)

Skype: Arylett.Dawnsborough (Don't go on it frequently due to a large lack of people on it. But that might change if I get more contacts. We'll see.)

Other Stuff: You can e-mail me at my MSN address. (ArylettCharnoa@aol.com.) I nearly always check it, so you can catch me there if you don't have either. (Also note, MSN people can talk to Yahoo people. So if you don't have it, you can add my email on Yahoo, and I'll be able to talk to you from MSN.) Even though it's an AOL address, I don't really ever use AIM. So don't try adding me on there.

Here's my LJ. I write highly personal things in it, just a heads up. I don't mind if you see them. But... you might. So I mean, yeah.

And a LastFM, Twitter, and DA.

Last edited:
Meh, may as well post here. Feel free to add me, all of you. It's probably the only way I'm ever going to befriend anyone on this forum. I'm mostly active on MSN and I log into AIM occasionally.

Standard TCoD Username: The Mad Hatter

AIM: CCMiow

MSN: kwb01@hotmail.com

Standard TCoD Username: Minnow
XMPP: Bleh, N/A
AIM: Bleh, N/A
YIM: minnow14@yahoo.com
MSN: Bleh, N/A
Other: Email is minnow14@gmail.com. DON'T EMAIL ME AT My YIM ADDRESS. I only have it so I can have a IMing address that doesn't have both my first and last name in it, like my normal one that I use for RL friends and family. Uhm, I use Trillian if that's good to know.
#tcod: Bleh, N/A

So, yeah. Whenever I'm on I'm always willing to chat, even with random strangers if they have some idea of what to talk about, because otherwise, what's the point? However if I get to know someone I'll gladly add them to my contacts and will be ready to absentmindedly random chat. Ehrm, sometimes I just accidentally leave myself logged in when I have to go somewhere in a hurry, so I might not always be on even if it says so. No harm in trying, though, I'm always willing to make friends.

Last edited:
Standard TCoD Username: Fredie (My name has changed from fredie175)
XMPP: Nope
AIM: Nope
YIM: Nope
MSN: williammcmahon2005@hotmail.co.uk (I use this for E-mail too)
Other: On Youtube I am fredie175
#tcod: I occasionally go there. I'm Fredie if I am...

I didn't mean repost everything ^^; Just post to say "oh by the way my name has changed". (Regardless, I'm using this new post now, so don't delete it.)

Mewtwo said:
#tcod: Go where? Huh?
TCoDf's de facto (though technically unofficial since Butterfree hasn't labelled it as such) IRC channel; see the directions in the first post if you're curious.

Oh, hey, I never posted here. I finally have accounts for messengers that people care about. :V

Standard TCoD Username: Spaekle Oddberry
XMPP: spaekle@binaryfreedom.info
AIM: digifeathers
YIM: nope
MSN: oddberry@hotmail.com
Other: http://spaekle.livejournal.com/
#tcod: never been.

I'm pretty much always bored, so having people to talk to is always fun. I do have a tendency to go somewhere else and leave my instant messengers on without any sort of away message; if I don't respond quickly that's probably what's happened.

Last edited:
Standard TCoD Username: Mhaladie
AIM: Mhalizabeth
YIM: themoggething
MSN: supersonicseaturtle@yahoo.com
Other: my email is the same as my MSN, though I rarely check it.
#tcod: Mhaladie, Mhal(s)

People should definitely hit me up on aim or some other messenger, or even just email me (...I wouldn't expect a quick response, though, because I hardly ever check it DX) because I love talking to random people. Do it. Do it now.

Standard TCoD Username: Skymin
XMPP: N/A
AIM: N/A
YIM: N/A
MSN: dynamite_spoony@hotmail.com
I'm also dynamitespoony almost everywhere else I've signed up.
#tcod: Skymin

I'm most likely to appear on Skype and answer to emails sent to my MSN account, though I don't use MSN messenger anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom