• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

opal's Mysterious Game of Mafia

opaltiger

actually very huggable
Staff member
Pronoun
he/him
Because I think this will work better on the forum than it did on IRC!

I am going to run a slightly atypical game of mafia. This means that you shouldn't necessarily take anything for granted. If you were in that one game on IRC, I'd prefer you didn't join, because it's no fun if one person knows what's going on. In some ways this is an experiment which might go terribly wrong, but I think it will be an entertaining game.

So:
  • Secret roles, but I guarantee that they are all covered in the Mafia Rules thread
  • Twelve players
  • Please don't join if you won't discuss!
  • All further information will be in game thread

I like unconventional Mafia games, much like that Megaman mafia game I'm running right now. *shameless plug*

Joining.

12th player signed up?

EDIT: Apparently It'd be ufair for me to play because I know exactly what'd be going on, due to being in the IRC version. Boo. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom