• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aqua Land (Text adventure-ish)

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
You go to a nearby aquarium park, Aqua Land, to see what’s so fun about it. You head to the entrance where you see a boy, with a Blastoise looking over his shoulder at his Trainer’s 3DS, suddenly realizes you are here. “Sorry. Just a little bored” he says. “This is the price chart and our Areas. Each one has a set of Subareas, discovered by our customers. We've set up Warp Pads by the entrance of each one, but it costs $1 for each Subarea you teleport to.” he comments as he points to a faded paper with fancy handwriting. “For the Ocean, you need a Surfboard, which costs $2 or a Pokémon that knows Surf. I want to point out, sometimes items fall from people’s bags and stuff with all the scurrying around here. I almost forgot, you get 10 Aqua Land Balls, and pay $1 for each one after that. Happy catching!” he says as he turns back to his 3DS.

Areas:

Glacier: You will find lots of Ice types over here. (Subareas: ICE CASTLE and associated places, such as the towers)
Ocean: Find some aquatic Pokémon over here. (Subareas: none discovered yet. Be the first!)
River: For those Pokémon not cut out for ocean life. (Subareas: none discovered yet. Be the first!)
Marsh: For Pokémon who like mushy, gunky mud. (Subareas: TULGEY WOOD, QUAGGY SWAMPLANDS)
~*You can change areas at any time*~

Prices:

Common: $2 ($6 if shiny)
Uncommon: $3 ($7 if shiny)
Rare: $4 ($8 if shiny)
Super Rare: $5 ($9 if shiny)
Surfboard: $2

Glacier

Common:
Spheal Sneasel Vanillite Swinub Snover Seel Smoochum Meditite-f Eevee
bergmite.png

Uncommon:
Absol Glalie Jynx Abomasnow Vanillish Cubchoo Sealeo Dewgong Castform-ice Piloswine Medicham-f
carbink.png

Rare:
Beartic Vanilluxe Glaceon Delibird Weavile Piplup Prinplup Cryogonal Froslass
amaura.png
avalugg.png

Very Rare:
Empoleon Mamoswine Walrein
aurorus.png

Marsh:

Common:
Shellos Wooper Tympole Azurill Marill Yanma Bidoof Shelmet Stunfisk Slowpoke Surskit Lotad Croagunk

Uncommon:
Yanmega Quagsire Palpitoad Azumarill Lombre Masquerain Slowbro Gastrodon
goomy.png
Whiscash Toxicroak

Rare:
Accelgor Seismitoad Ludicolo Slowking Mudkip Marshtomp
froakie.png
frogadier.png
sliggoo.png

Very Rare:
Swampert
greninja.png
goodra.png

River:

Common:
Corphish Poliwag Magikarp Buizel Psyduck Goldeen surskit Basculin-red Basculin-blue Azurill Marill
clauncher.png

Uncommon:
Seaking Panpour Ducklett Gyarados Dratini Poliwhirl Golduck Crawdaunt Azumarill Floatzel masquerain

Rare:
Simipour Swanna Squirtle Wartortle Totodile Croconaw Dragonair Oshawott Dewott Poliwrath Politoed

Very Rare:
Samurott Feraligatr Blastoise Dragonite

Ocean:

Common:
Tentacool Corsola Shellder Krabby Horsea Staryu Chinchou Qwilfish Wingull Carvanha Mantyke Frillish Frillish-f alomomola Luvdisc Finneon Remoraid Wailmer
clauncher.png
skrelp.png

Uncommon:
Tentacruel Cloyster Kingler Seadra Starmie Omanyte Kabuto Octillery Pelipper Lanturn Sharpedo Lumineon Jellicent Jellicent-f Anorith Lileep Clamperl Tirtouga
binacle.png

Rare:
Omastar Kabutops Cradily Armaldo Relicanth Huntail Gorebyss Carracosta Kingdra
clawitzer.png
dragalge.png
barbaracle.png

Very Rare:
Wailord

Items: Depends on area. Items can be brought for further expeditions.

Last edited:
Re: Aqua Land

this place is rad

Let me take Hydra the Hydreigon (hydreigons can learn surf) to the river, please

You get a:

Blastoise (M)

Wow. You have been sacrificng to the RNG gods.
catch

*dusts off some dust* not bad. not bad at all.

ALSO GOOD NEWS! You've inspired me to make a Ocean part of my SZ

Also I assume this place runs on a 6 pokeball-catch-ignore thing?

Okay, just a couple of questions.

One, could I see the details of the rarities? And the shiny chance?

Two, I'm curious as to what Meditite and Medicham are doing on the Glacier.

And third, for the record, the male sprite is just "Frillish" or "Jellicent", without a suffix.

And third, for the record, the male sprite is just "Frillish" or "Jellicent", without a suffix.

Possibly to hone their endurance. Either way, this place needed a little balance.

e: I'll take a Frillish

Well, I suppose they're on Candice's team in DP.

I'm actually curious as to why some of the evolutions leap across a rarity, as well.
Namely, Sealeo -> Walrein, Sneasel -> Weavile, Piloswine -> Mamoswine, Shelmet -> Accelgor, Buizel -> Floatzel, and especially Wailmer -> Wailord.

And where's Cryogonal? :P
And Gastrodon, for that matter. And Bibarel, Crawdaunt, Poliwrath, Golduck, Kingdra, and Mantine.

Well, I suppose they're on Candice's team in DP.

I'm actually curious as to why some of the evolutions leap across a rarity, as well.
Namely, Sealeo -> Walrein, Sneasel -> Weavile, Piloswine -> Mamoswine, Shelmet -> Accelgor, Buizel -> Floatzel, and especially Wailmer -> Wailord.

And where's Cryogonal? :P
And Gastrodon, for that matter. And Bibarel, Crawdaunt, Poliwrath, Golduck, Kingdra, and Mantine.

He can decide what pokemon he puts in unless you were kidding

I was kidding about Cryogonal, yes. I am wondering about the others, though; their pre-evolutions are here, but they aren't. I'm just curious as to why.

I checked half of those and they are there

you are bad at seeing it aren't you

e: oh THAT list whoopsie

Well, I remember someting from 1/200, and I add 5 for items. RNG said 198, so a very rare. And Meditite and Medicham are on the Glacier as in they are honing themselves subjecting themselves to harsh enviroment,
and GAH I WAS DOING THIS QUICKLY I'LL GET TO IT RIGHT AWAY. They leap a rarity beacause then this would be a little unbalanced. I'm a maniac over eveness. Uh, you get 10 balls. Pay $1 extra for each one after that.

RK-9
Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M)
Balls left: 8

Psyduck (M)

Last edited:

Pass
And I said river, I think you choose from the ocean, unless my iPod doesn't show them all.

RK-9
Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M)
Aqua Land Balls: 8

Magikarp (M)

Have you insulted the RNG gods or something? Cos Magikarp is fail if it wasn't for Gyarados.

catch because it is the most kickass pokemon ever besides Scrafty, Shuckle and Arcanine

My browser must be slow because I think you mixed up the places, I have river and RK-9 has ocean, but I might be wrong.

Wow. All you need is $30 and Gyarados is yours (as in go to the Evolution Station)

Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M)
Aqua Land Balls: 7

Wingull (M)

The RNG gods are strangely masculine today.

Back
Top Bottom