• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia 3 (Night 3)

Re: Username Mafia 3 (Day 2)

... as written, I'm quite sure I expressed the idea of "redirect x's action to y", but ... essentially, yes.

dammit, people, mafia is kind of boring when the daygame is silent.

now, we have ten players left, probably three or so of which are mafia by the mafia-as-quarter-of-population rule of thumb, two days in, nothing happening, and two abstains left.

and we have seven hours left in this day.

... I've been mathsing at it, and, well, the odds are kind of terrible.

I propose we either don't lynch or kill off the not-active-at-all shizui (which is, really, functionally identical to no lynch if it's town-aligned, since day-inactive town-aligned players are kind of >|||; and if it's mafia ... it's mafia), because we don't actually have useful information at this point.

... I guess it would be helpful if, say, the local information role said something, but it's getting a bit late for that. and by that, I mean, af, you've already outed yourself, it is in your best interests to tell us what you found before you get nightkilled for being an inforole.

Alright... I am sorry. I forgot about this one. I haven't used my night action (which I do have) because I don't know when will be the right time. I am still here, I just forgot about this game.

We... don't have that many leads. Or that many options, it seems, since... not much has happened and we can't even lynch an inactive player because there aren't that many of them. :/

Welp.

... oh, hm, I think I only ever mentioned to vixie. I'm a redirector, of the \x y → x acts at y sort.

oh well that explains a lot.
so who do you guys want me to track next~ *if I don't die tomorrow*

Abstain. (sigh EVERY GAME is boring lately with all abstains)

well, it might be less boring if you people posted and discussed and inseminated information >|||

... er, disseminated. I meant disseminated! disseminated, I meant, certainly, definitely, absolutely!

Seemingly, no one has any real clue who the murderers are! Well, one person points at another person (who only speaks up to flail around his arms and explain how he's not a murderer), but that didn't end up doing much.

Everyone goes off to bed (or off to kill people) vaguely frustrated.

No one died. There is one abstain left.
48 hours for night actions!

Back
Top Bottom