• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Alvyren's Dream Shoppe (CLOSED)

Re: [Shop] Alvyren's Dream Shoppe (OPEN)

Also, nyuu (sorry for missing your post), a Cyndaquil would be keen! Closing for now.

welp so I'm still trying to get a male Hoppip with Infiltrator and I just haven't been able to. Egg-checking is frustrating and time-consuming so what I'm going to do instead is keep a store of hatched/caught Dream World Pokemon for sale and give the option for custom orders (just bear in mind, don't expect an egg if you're being picky about the sex).

Please respond if you're okay with receiving a hatchling instead of an egg!

Re: [Shop] Alvyren's Dream Shoppe (OPEN for orders)

I'm interested in the following:

Vulpix(Drought)
Tangela(Regenerator)
Murkrow(Prankster)
Starly(Reckless)
Swablu(Cloud Nine)
Caterpie(Run Away)

In exchange, I offer the following:

-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Totodile
-Mudkip
-Treecko
-Torchic
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Piplup(pending transfer from Pearl)
-Life orbs
-Choice scarfs/bands(might need to wait a while for the band while I get enough BP to get another one)
-Shiny Bronzong
-Shiny Entei/Suicune/Raikou(one of the event ones;Entei/Raikou are Japanese, and haven't triggered the Zoroark event in-game yet)
-Shiny Rotom

Please get back to me with what you want

I'm interested in the following:

Vulpix(Drought)
Tangela(Regenerator)
Murkrow(Prankster)
Starly(Reckless)
Swablu(Cloud Nine)
Caterpie(Run Away)

In exchange, I offer the following:

-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Totodile
-Mudkip
-Treecko
-Torchic
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Piplup(pending transfer from Pearl)
-Life orbs
-Choice scarfs/bands(might need to wait a while for the band while I get enough BP to get another one)
-Shiny Bronzong
-Shiny Entei/Suicune/Raikou(one of the event ones;Entei/Raikou are Japanese, and haven't triggered the Zoroark event in-game yet)
-Shiny Rotom

Please get back to me with what you want

Life Orb, Choice Band, and Choice Scarf are definite wants. The Rotom sounds interesting, too, as do Charmander and Totodile.

I'm actually going to be out for a few days on a family trip, but I'll go ahead and get to work on breeding you the above. Not sure if where I'm going has internet/WiFi, I'll try to keep you posted.

If my eevee decides to give me a female one,I can get you a female DW Eevee plus others not listed in your shop. I would be happy to do so for free~

As far as I know, there is no legitimate way to get a Dream ability Eevee. Only female Pokemon can pass the ability on, and the promotional eeveelutions are 100% male.

As far as I know, there is no legitimate way to get a Dream ability Eevee. Only female Pokemon can pass the ability on, and the promotional eeveelutions are 100% male.

They released DW Eevee in Japan, so those might be female.

You said that you don't have any Leppa berries?
I believe I have a few of those.

Re: [Shop] Alvyren's Dream Shoppe (OPEN)

I have some in the Dream World. I believe there is a way to transfer berries between Dream Worlds?

I'm /pretty/ sure my female Eevee is legit; it's a Japanese DW Café Eevee.

I'd like a female Drought Vulpix; #007 in your bargain bin would be great! If she's hatched (which I'd prefer, but if she's still an egg that's okay, too) could you nickname her Athene? In return I'll offer a shiny Erufuun!

I presume you have HG?
If you do, and are able to transfer to BW, I can give you some baby Charmanders with Flamethrower and Dragon Claw as Egg Moves.
I'm not sure what I would want yet, but I can check what DW Pokemon there are.

Gonna close for a bit, sorry. Need to take some time off from people apparently not being able to stand me. It's not helping my BPD any.

Back
Top Bottom