• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Satellites (Catch Me If I Fall) [[SU Closed]]

I guess I'll have to fifth the above statement. It took forever to think of those characters... but it was fun making them.

fdvseujtmfdv
sorry about not being on and all
had a lot of stuff going on and I didn't quite find a time to really get on
seeing how all of you are still interested then of course this will continue
possibly I'll try to get everything done by Friday

fff i'm so sorry please don't get mad at me or anything please ;A;

What? I'm not mad. The only thing I am is excited for this to start. Don't worry about hurrying, you have time.

Same here. This is a really great RP and it would be really awesome when it starts.

Even though i'm excited, I can definitely be patient.

Hey, I can be patient and wait for this, I'm not angry at all. It's just good to know that it actually is going to happen.

Since everyone else seems to be posting, I'll just post to say that I'm still way into this too!~ Take your time starting the role-play; it does take some effort, and I don't expect you to hurry.

(Finally) Finished with my other form. I would also be willing to have Tyson be allies with Aleid, Littlestream.

Aleid is already going to be friends/allies with Miaes (Everglider's character) as well, so how about they form a group of crazy evil people, as Everglider said?

Exo's other form is accepted.
If everything isn't up by around three thirty, then it'll be up later tonight.
Or tomorrow, if I can't get to the laptop at home hnn
but here's a profile for you to all read in the meantime.
there might be a second, might.

Username: Shadow Dragon
Name: Annabella Willow
Hometown: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh,

Legendary: Regigigas
Powers: Annabella, despite her small and young looks, was given the power of Regigigas – meaning, she now has super strength abilities. Mostly, she is stronger than an average person, matching that or maybe more of a strong body builder. At its peak – meaning, mostly when extremely pissed off – Annabella is known to be able to rip heavy objects, such as, say, a soda machine, and hurl it at whomever. Normally, she’s able to probably pick up a full sized adult and possibly, on a good day, a small child at once.
Side: Neutral, currently

Appearance: (x)
One thing most people would say about Annabella is that she looks like a delicate little doll. Being just barely 4’10” she’s sometimes mistaken for being younger than she is. With golden, wavy blond hair, all but held back by a black headband but for the bangs, that reaches just to the waist, a pair of sapphire blue eyes, and skin just the right shade of white with the small hints of a tan, she truly is a stunning lady. Being as she is, Annabella has developed a curvy body with a good sized chest. Other than mascara and pale red lipstick, Annabella doesn’t wear much on a daily basis.

Like many other females, Annabella prefers to don a high-collared white silk dress that reaches only a third down her thighs while the sleeves are rumbled at the elbows. Around all the edges is a white frill. A black band is around the collar along with a small black button, snapping the collar firmly together. Much like the black band, she wears a similar one around her neck as a choker and a third around her left wrist. Instead of leaving her legs bare, Annabella wears a pair of semi-translucent white leggings. As for footwear, she chooses a pair of black open-toed kitten heels with a thin strap to wrap around her ankles. Thanks to the colder Snowpoint weather, Annabella is commonly wears a black felt overcoat, traveling down to her knees, and a pair of knee-high dark brown snow boots.

Along with this attire Annabella carries around a black leather purse. This purse includes what any sensible person would have, money and Pokemon, but includes various makeup cases, containing the normal lipstick, mascara, powder, eye liner and shadow, and even a small concealer bottle, and a few skin care products, such as lotion, and possibly a perfume bottle or two.

Personality:
At first, Annabella seems like a modest young lady, well-mannered. She isn’t one to ask questions, but will answer any back. She can be rather modest, even seemingly a bit shy at times. To many, Annabella is a kind woman, willing to help. Although, this is only a business and public side of Annabella. Normally, she is a bit of a snob, believing she is better than the rest. Annabella is full of pride, really, and will look down on most others that are ‘below’ her. Only on several occasions has she has been nice to the ‘lower’ class of people, but in most of these she’d only manipulate them to get what she wanted. For, after all, she is very determined to get what she wants.

Although in during business, Annabella is normally able to hold her temper for a while. When not, Annabella is easily angered. Dare to make fun of her, ruin her appearance in anyway, or, may Arceus save you, dare to embarrassed her in public, then you’d rather have Giratina drag your soul into the Underworld than face this angry chick. She will lash out at you in anyway possible, verbally or even physically. Make her really mad, there is a high chance for some heavy item being hurled at you. It’ll take a bit before she would forgive you, even after possibly injuring you badly.

History:
Annabella Willows was born in the snowy town of Snowpoint City within northern Sinnoh. While her mother owned a well known dance studio, her father owned a lesser known art studio. There, they’d teach classes in either dance or art. Between the two, Annabella was in both dancing and art classes thanks to her parents. Although dance turned out to be a better subject for her, her parents had became very proud of her due to her work.

Due to her parent’s line of work, as well as partaking in whatever school plays or musicals would happen, Annabella knew just about everyone in town, leading her to be the ‘popular’ kid in school. Although, most kids probably did it to keep on her good side, for even as a kid she was short tempered and was already showing off violent-like tendencies when really pissed off. Her parents didn’t notice much, though, for Annabella knew better than to actually get in a fight on school grounds.

Really, she didn’t see herself as much different until she was fourteen. She and several of her friends where near Snowpoint Temple, chatting, making plans for the weekend, and generally having fun. At least, mostly, until a group of (obviously drunk) kids from town showed up. She remembered them mostly making fun of Annabella and her group, but at some point she remember snapping at one of the kids, obviously the (drunken) leader. At some point, they ended up making Annabella snap in anger, which, really, she couldn’t remember exactly what happened. Certainly, though, something along the lines of picking up some sort of weapon (as her friends later on said, a chunk of a tree that was cut down that she shouldn’t have even been able to lift at all) and hurled it towards the kid. Certainly, they scattered real quick.

Afterwards, for a long time, people kept on trying to be on her good side or just staying away completely, while some took it up to tease her about these powers. Not that it mattered much to Annabella. Sometimes kids would ask to see if it was all true. Normally she’d say no, but she’d end up getting dragged out somewhere. Although they tried and mostly failed to get her to hurl another chunk of cut up tree, it was clear Annabella certainly wasn’t normal. No wonder several boys took it up to tease her day in and out, although they didn’t get into much pain due to this all being on school hours.

Nothing unexpected happened four at lest the next five years. Finally out of High School and now working in the local shops, Annabella’s dreams of being big – preferably, being in the top musicals – were more or less crushed. The most she could preform in were the yearly shows that Snowpoint would put on, and mostly only locals and any passing trainers would watch those. Although, one year, they had planned it to take place in front of the Snowpoint Temple, or at least close enough to it, attempting to make one based off myth and lore of the Sinnoh region.

Yet, around that time, Annabella had suffered from different dreams, ranging from a peaceful sleep to a nightmare-filled restlessness. The most common thing was to be seated on the floor of what she knew was Snowpoint Temple, even if Annabella herself had never been inside of it. In front of her, a large stone statue stood, one that was told to be the legendary Regigigas. At times, this statue would move, as if coming to life. Yet, always, a deep, imitating voice would rise up from seemingly nowhere. At first, she could have never made it out. When it slowly came to an end, these dreams, Annabella could clearly hear just what the voice spoke of – the war between the godly Arceus and a supposed demon they called The Nameless One.

Although, it seemed as if the voice was urging her to side with Arceus, Annabella found that she couldn’t quiet completely. Rather more confused with the matter of this war, she decided to keep a neutral standing.

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Weavile
Ability: Pressure (The Pokemon raises the foe’s PP usage)
Nature: Weavile, obviously, is a prideful Pokemon, and rather a showoff. At anytime he’d show off his power. He will fight anyone that dares to challenge him, may it be a weak or strong enemy. It only matters that he wins.
Moveset: Assurance / Taunt / Punishment / Hone Claws

Pokemon: Medicham
Ability: Pure Power (Raises the Pokémon's Attack stat.)
Nature: Probably the only calm one in the group, Medicham is the stoic. Although, it would be rise not to cross her, either way.
Moveset: Confusion / Detect / Force Palm / Feint

Pokemon: Piloswine
Ability: Snow Cloak (Raises evasion in a hailstorm.)
Nature: The lazy one, Piloswine may be the tank of the group but it certainly does not show. More or less, he’ll follow any order, but mostly from how he never does quite notice what’s going on anywhere.
Moveset: Endure / Icy Wind / Take Down / Fury Attack

Pokemon: Chimecho
Ability: Levitate (Gives full immunity to all Ground-type moves.)
Nature: More feminine than masculine, Chimecho is the most cheerful team member. His happiness will come to the point of annoyance, though. Oddly, Chimecho is easily angered, somehow, although he is not the strongest ever.
Moveset: Wrap / Yawn / Astonish / Confusion

In case this starts soon, I'm going to be gone until Thursday, so I probably won't post until then. There is a small chance that I will be able to, though.

EDIT: Turns out I can post a little.

Last edited:
Okay guys, I contacted SD about this, and this is what they said:

Shadow Dragon said:
as for Satellites, I gotta be honest with you, I practically have no more drive for it. I really don't want it to be closed down and want to hand it to someone else, since most of the plot is already there, but idk to who and all

So basically they've lost the drive for running Satellites on here and are giving the ownership of the RP to someone else who knows they can handle it.

And yeah, they've given me permission to tell you guys this and such.

Well. I am still interested, but I can't help with the problem of who would own it. (I know I'm not the best choice, however)

I dont think i should run it. (every rp i host, it always dies out quick. =( )

sorry.

Back
Top Bottom