• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tides Under Siege [OOC/Signups/Setup]

Excellent...Muhahahahahaha!

*Cough*. Anyhow, yup. Everything seems fine to me. Approve away, Sef.

And now there's two more.

If the RP starts getting more active that'll make my day/week...

Hey, ah, Tur's kind of stuck. Would anyone outside the castle like to have a conversation with him? Or is everyone in the palace?

GAH WHY WON'T ALICE POST!

I wanna see the new guys RPing....

I know! Seriously, I'm just waiting her...Come on Alice, post, please, so Angel can do something instead of just sitting on a chair, locked in time, unable to react to anything...God, the poor little guy.

Okay yes sorry I actually got busy and I don't think I can exactly post anymore a few things have happpened and I'm sorry to say I'll have to drop out of the RP. Sorry.

(IF YOU COULDN'T TELL it's Alice)

Hey if Alice Silver isn't going to continue could Coroxn post my characters intro soon. I'm also noting that Mai seems to be holding up Greaser and Lirris

Hey if Alice Silver isn't going to continue could Coroxn post my characters intro soon. I'm also noting that Mai seems to be holding up Greaser and Lirris

>( I'm getting to it, okay? Writing it up now.

School's started and my schedule has finally been filled up with things other than sleeping. Before that I couldn't even write. Sorry.

I have a question: Would a new joiner be able to use a ghost-type? As an example, in one of the early anime seasons, there was one episode where Ash was on a sunken ship, and the Haunter and Gastly he met didn't seem to have a problem with being underwater. Then again, they had a reason for being there in the first place.

So, I might suggest this as a reason for this particular ghost being down there: A Yamask dropped his mask over the side of a boat, and he's obsessively looking for it. He's not a mercenary, he's totally uninvolved, and he has a way for one side or the other to get his allegiance. He's also totally unpredictable; stealing his mask as a means of blackmail might be the worst thing you could do.

Politeness dictates that I reply, prudence dictates that I wait until tomorrow before seeing what's what. I might be joining a different roleplay, and I try to keep it on a one-at-a-time basis to prevent burnout and to remain focused. I'll know for certain whether I'm joining yours by tomorrow, I'm sure.

I'll keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom