• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mowtoms Variety Store (for Hg, Ss, Plt) Continued!

Mowtom

Mow! Mow! Fight the Powah!
(This is a continued version)

You keep reading the sign. Request eggs: 3 fi$h. Mystery egg: (mostly good pokemon) 2 fi$h. You keep walking, and see a purple portal. (No portal to bring you back? Scroll down this time)

The fourth portal: It is very dark in this hall. Moist purple carped leads you straight through a cave. The cave is illuminated by just a few lights, and you keep walking untill you see a two lit glass cases. One is full of fossils and is marked: Claw fossils, 2 fi$h. The other is almost quite empty and is marked: Old amber, 4 fish. You walk right into a multicolored portal. (Go back to dachè gts. this is the TCoD portal.)

p.s. even though my store is in dachè gts, it is in the wi-fi club. make sure to write the time you will make your purchase and if you plan to trade or use fi$h.

I've told you this before but I just wanted it to be drilled into your head. Fi$h are not used everywhere, only in Fish Jumpers. Try another form of currency, perhaps Rattatas or Bidoofs. If you need any help, you know who to VM/PM/contact. =D

...ran out of space? That's not actually possible. You can keep typing up to like 65536 characters or something, and I know you didn't come anywhere near that in the last thread...

Back
Top Bottom