• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Crystal League Gym Records Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixsong

beep beep coming through
Pronoun
she/they/any
This is where official public records of gym challenges are kept. If you have challenged a gym leader, wait for him or her to post the records here. If everything checks out, the HC will go and add that leader's badge to your Dachét ID. Only Crystal League gym leaders or the HC are allowed to post battle records. If you are a challenger and would like to use your skip for a certain tier (see the challenge rules thread for more on skipping gyms), post your skip request in this thread.

If you wish to contest what a gym leader has posted about the outcome of your battle, PM Kratos Aurion as soon as possible. If you wait for too long then any complaints you might have will be void.

Gym leaders, please include the link to the victorious challenger's ID when you post conformation (you should just be able to get it from their challenge post in your gym). Thanks.

Tier One Records

Kin Port City Gym Seed Badge (Stryke): Kratos Aurion, Prettzel, Stryke

Monotone City Pure Element Badge (Eeveeon25): Eeveeon25, Prettzel

Vanduo City Acqua Badge (Fredie): Fredie, ライチュウ

Tier Two Records

Silversky City Gym Mist Badge (Shining Eevee): Shining Eevee

Versant Town Gym Aerugo Badge (Negrek): Negrek

Chrostyl City Gym Provisional Badge (Kratos Aurion): Kratos Aurion

Tier Three Records

Clarivog City Gym Spectrum Badge (Prettzel): Prettzel

Snowfall City Gym Arctic Badge (Icalasari): Icalasari

[...] Badge (...): N/A​

Last edited:
No, the scores go by how many pokemon you each had at the end of the battle, generally.

Re: Crystal League Gym Challenge Rules (read before posting any challenges!)

That trainer named Kratos Aurion beat me 2-0 so he/she wins the Seed Badge ( I don't know the gender sorry).

This is the thread you need to post the results into, Stryke, not the rules thread. I went ahead and moved your post this time, but, you know, for future reference.

Also:

( I don't know the gender sorry)
Pick one.

Oh I apologize. I though I posted in the wrong section but I was too lazy to check. Sorry.

Prettzel beat me which marks the last time that I just use a move to see just how differently a battle can turn out. Mark my words, one move (even if accidental even though this wasn't the case) can just totally make the battle follow a whole new path. Last time I ever make that mistake.

EDIT: We need to find a way to get more people. It's only been 2 challengers in the 2 months this has been open.

http://dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5901&postcount=16

Hey, it wasn't all your fault. If I hadn't frozen you, you probably would've won.

Anyway. More to the point. Since there is no third Tier I gym leader, do I just move on to Tier II until one is found, or do I just wait until we find a gym leader before doing anything else?

I'd rather you waited for a little while, at least for now. Alternatively, you can officially use your skip on this tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom