• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection's Pokedex christmas Wishlist

Objection!

Wobbefet always wins!
Yay! I am compiling a small list of Pokemon and their requirements. If you would be caring enough to donate one of these pokemon then I would be very happy this christmas.

(I do not mind if they have been cheated or not.)
These are for competitive mostly so please tell me their stats and if you could spare me a Calcium or something...
(Level 100)
(preferably not shinies)

My Christmas List!
A Gliscor (High attack and Spec.Attack)

Camerupt? Don't really ccare abiout stats.

Magmortar. Strong moves

Toxicroak. Very high stats but any would do.

Heatran. Any Stats

Houndoom. Any Stats

Dragonair/Dragonite. Any stats.

Please let this little boy's christmas dream come true! :sad:

...I could get you a Camerupt from Stark Mountain, but you'd have to train it to Lv. 100. I could also breed my Dragonair and evolve the baby Dratini, but no Lv. 100. Besides, that means you get to evolve it yourself! As for Heatran, not a Lv. 100, but I still have it and would rather not part with it. And for Toxicroak... just lemme evolve my Croagunk, kay? I don't haver the patience to train to Lv. 100.

Cool! What level would it be roughly?

(I'm not that bothered about level if they're going on PBR, as long as they're not stupidly low, above 50 or something.)

Okay! So... do you have anything to offer in return for my Heatran? And its nicknamable, because I caught it legally in Stark Mt.! I don't care about what comes back for the others; I just want something for Heatran, because I don't own any cheat system that cheats Pokemon onto your game!

Errm... I have a few... I could offer one of my side LV 100's (well not useless obviously just like not in my main team) or just one of my other strong level guys.

Could I have LV and Stats possibly?

Also, thanks but I might wait until a few more people comment, you know.

Okay... I was trying to help. I'll get the level and stats once my DS s charged, though, just in case!

Also, I wanted something in return because Heatran is on my Wi-Fi battling team.

Oh yeah, I still have that Camerupt. He is in the fifties, as he is freshly caught. If you have a Moon Stone, I need some... because I wasted my last one on a Clefable D=

I have a Dragonite, lemme breed it aand get my WiFi working again. Meanwhile, you might as well look for someone else cause this might take a while...

Back
Top Bottom