• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Legend of Zelda

Has anybody mentioned any shipping in this thread yet? *does not want to look through 20 pages to find out*

Because I found something VERY interesting on the Zelda Wikia...

Zeldawikia (on the usually non-canon Manga) said:
* In the Manga, as Navi leaves through the window, she says that she is returning to the forest.

She also says: "Link! I love you!"As she leaves the window.

But here is something that actually lends credence to that:

Zeldawikia said:
A question from an interview with Shigeru Miyamoto, conducted by Famimaga 64:

Interviewer: Does Link have a girlfriend?

Miyamoto: If it was Princess Zelda, it would be great. However, this time Navi [the fairy] is jealous of Zelda. So within the story, Navi feels something for Link.

^^ I like this idea. It makes Navi and her constant, "Hey! Listen!" almost endearing :D

Navi is very cute, even if she is just a floating ball of light.

Does she feel?
What senses can she possibly have? I see no eyes or holes.
Unless underneath the glowing she looks like the fairies from Wind Waker.

Or she's magic. <- answer to everything

Zeldawikia said:
It is hinted that orb fairies are humanoid, but emit a glow which makes them appear as a small winged ball of light.
Early in Majora's Mask, Tatl asks "Why are you staring at me? Is there something stuck on my face?"

I think she looks more like the old school fairies from like ALttP under all that light, or the original, rather than the ones from Windwaker.

...There's a manga?

EDIT: Or what Ica said, >>

...There's a manga?

I think they're referring to this: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/gallery/index.php?cat=62
Wouldn't it make sense for fairies to be a ball of light, since N64 graphics being what they are, it would be really hard to make a humanoid figure that small? It would've been easier for them (Nintendo people) to just maker her a ball of light with fairy wings and say that's her magical glowing aura or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom