• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you got to add or remove any Brawl character..

Rundas or Dark Samus if it came to Metroid characters.

DS would use phazon-based attacks, and could probably avoid becoming a Samus Clone

Add:
Mewtwo
An actual Ganondorf
Toon Link with moves that's actually based on the games he's in.
Ray 01 from Custom Robo

Animal Crossing Villager
B - Slingshot - Uses slingshot.
>B - Furniture Leaf Throw - Throws furniture leaf that turns into furniture to damage the enemy. Damage ranges from what furniture the lead turns into.
^B - Fishing Rod (Tether Recovery) - Uses Fishing Rod to catch onto edges.
vB - Pitfall - Buries Pitfall in the ground with shovel. Acts like the regular Pitfall item.

Mii
B - Bowl - Throws a bowling ball that clings to the ground.
>B - Pitch - Throws baseball, chargeable.
^B - Channel Jump - Basically what happens when you download a Mii from the sharing channel. They clone themselves, the original disappears, and then the new one jumps up pretty high.
vB - Training Pads - Pulls out the pads from Wii Sports Boxing training and blocks physical attacks in front of them. Weak against aerial, above, behind, and below attacks.

I believe Darkarmour has already summed this up. Digimon are not going to be SSB. Not ever. Celestial Blade. Get used to it.

Hah, and most people never expected Mario and Sonic to set aside their differences and be in the same game. Digimon is a third party title, has fairly popular games on the DS, and many people want this to happen.

There actually is a valid reason why Digimon shouldn't be in Super Smash Bros.

It's because they're not video game characters. They're virtual pet/anime characters that got video games later. And SSB has always been about video game characters, not characters from other media who got video games later. If they added Digimon, it would be just like adding Naruto or Mickey Mouse or Batman or someone else like that who really isn't a video game character.

I've always wanted Megaman in there. They would need to make changes to make sure he wasn't a clone of samus. Also Bowser Jr. I'd put Midna with Wolf Link and take ice Climbers out finally. I like Wolf but does he really have to be in there?

Also Dr Mario FTW!

Like many fans of Pokemon/Digimon, I want to settle which is better in a fight.

Maybe add Chomp from Dinosaur King (which all started as an arcade game).

Somebody from Phoenix Wright would be win. Apollo's final smash could be the Chords of Steel, and Franziska can just whip everyone.

Fran is made for brawl.

There actually is a valid reason why Digimon shouldn't be in Super Smash Bros.

It's because they're not video game characters. They're virtual pet/anime characters that got video games later. And SSB has always been about video game characters, not characters from other media who got video games later. If they added Digimon, it would be just like adding Naruto or Mickey Mouse or Batman or someone else like that who really isn't a video game character.

Donkey and Mario started life in arcade games, not video games. Therefore, they can't be in Brawl. ROB is an accessory who only got a playable appearance later. Therefore, he should not be in Brawl. Do you see where I am going with this?

EDIT: BTW Digimon started out as just virtual pets, not vps and anime/manga. Virtual Pets can very well be considered a type of game. That means Digimon is a viable option for Smash.

Back
Top Bottom