• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Games and/or game series that should be revived...

Am I missing something, or has Yoshi not had many games recently? I'd love to see another Yoshi game formated like Yoshi 64.

Just better not be as ridiculously easy as Yoshi's Story if they do another one >.< I still have to play the Yoshi's games on the DS...

I neverf got to play any of the Captain Falcon games, along with Kid Icarus, so Im kinda hoping for remakes of those.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOD WAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN
oh... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--
You've never played F-Zero X?! It's only like, the best racing game ever! (Not to mention the only one you can get me to play outside of Burnout >.>) Get it for Wii virtual console if you have a Wii/can get VC stuff. Or see if you can find the not as good F-Zero GX for the Gamecube =D

Tales of Destiny 2, Tales of Rebirth, and every other Tales game or remake that hasn't been released in the states. Oh, and Fire Emblem 2-6, just remaster them already! [IFuuuck[/I]

Do we want a remastered FE6 though...? If they're gonna remake that, they might as well remake 7 and 8 then. But then I'm not complaining... Like I said, I'm happy with the fanslation patch we have for Sword of Seals...

Persona... Oh wait! They're remaking Persona, I'm set.

That game's awesome =3 I just like the original version a little more...

If they're gonna do anything at all, Atlus will do what's good for them, keep making Devil Summoner Kuzunouha Raidou vs... games. We also need more main series MegaTen games that aren't in the form of an MMO.

I'd like to see a remake of Soul Hackers though! But I think that already was, it's just impossible to find... x.x

Talking about the nintendo vaults how about Perfect Dark?

That belongs to Rare, whom now belongs to Microsoft, because Nintendo, like the giant mass of idiots they are, sold Rare to them. Plus, the original Perfect Dark is coming out on Xbox Live Arcade this winter, if I recall correctly, and it's being updated with all the crap that shooters have these days. I'll get it, but only because I love Perfect Dark so much, and it's one of the only FPS games you can get me to even touch.

If they do make a new Perfect Dark though, it better not suck, like that other one that sucked so bad I refuse to acknowledge its existence in the same vein of Street Fighter III.

Capcom! We need a new game to extend the life of the Mega Man ZX series! Those games were freakin' awesome!

And give us Mega Man Legends 3 already, Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket. It's already been 9 years since that stupid cliffhanger ending, so just finish it! D= Also, bring the PSP versions of Rockman DASH and DASH 2 stateside plz kthxbai

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOD WAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN
oh... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--
You've never played F-Zero X?! It's only like, the best racing game ever! (Not to mention the only one you can get me to play outside of Burnout >.>) Get it for Wii virtual console if you have a Wii/can get VC stuff. Or see if you can find the not as good F-Zero GX for the Gamecube =D
Er, no? O.O I don't think I'll be getting a Wii any time soon, but I might find something on the GC.

Do we want a remastered FE6 though...? If they're gonna remake that, they might as well remake 7 and 8 then. But then I'm not complaining... Like I said, I'm happy with the fanslation patch we have for Sword of Seals...
Um, YES! 2-6 weren't released in the states, 7/8 were, so I want a Sword of Seals game! D:

Um, YES! 2-6 weren't released in the states, 7/8 were, so I want a Sword of Seals game! D:

Yeah, but like I said, if they remade 6, they might as well re-release/remake Sword of Flames, and Sacred Stones. You should occupy yourself with the fanslation of 6 sometime though =) it's got like, the 2nd best Mamkute evar

I'd actually like a Sacred Stones remake though... Cause maybe if they DID remake it, it wouldn't be so freakishly easy.

You guys know what I want? A remake of Kirby's Dreamland 2. Actually, I want them to remake the entire Dark Matter Trilogy. The new Kirby fans don't know what they're missing.

If they do remake them, I do NOT want them to replace the ability systems. I love the Super Star style, but sometimes a little Animal Friend/ability mixing is nice too.

What, nobody else wants Fire Emblem's 4, 5 and 6 resurrected and translated into english?
I don't care for #6 all that much. There's an almost 100% complete fan translation, and it's easy enough to emulate or put on a flashcart (which is dead cheap too...). #4 and #5, though, do deserve a full official translation and update. There's issues with both games that need a little patching up, like the conplete lack of funds and anti-magic bias in #5. However, if at all possible I'd prefer if they kept the original SNES graphics. The Shadow Dragon remake on the DS looks horrid with its ugly pre-rendered graphics; whilst the original FE1 was pretty crap to look at as well, its first remake (FE3) actually had passable sprites.

Mouse. You know, that simple little computer game where you're a mouse and you have to box in cats looking to eat you. That thing kicked ass.

Also, they should make Pong available for download over the systems. Not fiddle with it, just make it available. I want to play The First Video Game.

And Oregon Trail. I played OT5 some years back and it was pretty good; it had a nice story line to it and advanced, more diverse happenings. Sure, the graphics were minimal, but that's what makes OT so damn charming. Wish I could get past Red Bluff without dying of cholera...

The Sly Cooper series should be revived~ I'd also mention the Jak & Daxter one, 'cept there seems to be a suckish new game in the works...

The Sly Cooper series should be revived~ I'd also mention the Jak & Daxter one, 'cept there seems to be a suckish new game in the works...

Depends on what you mean by 'suckish'. If I were you, I'd wait until we got a little something more than some air ships shooting at air ships before saying anything.

I would say A Boy and his Blob, but Nintendo beat me to it. That game had so much potential to be much more awesome than it was, but hopefully the remake'll perfect the concept.

Anyway, the only series I can think of right now that is truly dead and I would like to see a revival for is Battletoads. As ball-punchingly hard as it was, the original was tons of fun (that's the only one I can speak for), and a retro-type installment in the vein of Mega Man 9 might be amazing.

Both Sonic Adventure games are great, but Sega is stupid and keeps forgetting all the godo things like Chao and everything else I like about those two games.

Startropics.

But only if it's done well. I want the characters/enemies/music/etc. to actually still be recognizable (the Wii Punch-Out!! is a good example of how to go about this.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom