• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Winnie the Pooh

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/ey
I realize we're all overwhelmed by OMG HARRY POTTER so we might've forgotten the other movie that came out on Friday.

Go see it. It's absolutely adorable. (and stick around for the credits, they're adorable as well) I only wish it had been longer (just a little over an hour), but other than that it was outright fantastic.

Anyone else seen it? Planning to see it?

I'm planning to see it. I can't believe it's only number 6 at the box office.

This movie is going to be the epitome of epic for me. A mix of my childhood and my new interests (*cough*CraigFerguson*cough*)....-squees-

I heard about the length and I wish it was longer....

What you can get from this is while everyone is fangirling about Harry Potter, I'm fangirling about Winnie the Pooh.

Interesting fact: my newspaper did a review of it and gave it an A. In all my years looking at those reviews I had not seen one A. Hell, I barely even saw an A-.

Oh my God, I wanna see it so damn bad. I mean, that was my entire life as a toddler and kid. I remember my room being decorated with Winnie the Pooh shit. I still have some collector's items in the playroom. I almost cried when I saw the preview. I definitely will be seeing it.

I will see it in a few days or so. Winnie the Pooh was my childhood. I remember having the first movie as a little kid and watching the cartoon, can't wait to go see it!

I saw the preview for this when I was in the theater a few months ago and as soon as my best friend and I realized what it was we both flipped out. <3 Pooh

insisting on dragging my mom to the theater with me to see it, she adores Pooh~

Back
Top Bottom