• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Banner Square

S.K

Is taking you from behind.
Yes it is kinda in the text of a fanfic, so you're gonna have to put up with that:

You walk into the town, long hanging banners dangle from building to building.
A Girl walks up and gives you a leaflet, the girl is quite cute. It reads: Welcome to Banner Square! -The home to Pokemon Banners! Request and suggest!​

A little box below reads:
Rules:
  • Don't Spam or Flame
  • Don't be stupid
  • We don't use Forms
  • I don't have to do every request
  • One request per post.
  • Don't steal my banners.
  • If you don't abide by these rules then you will be punished

Looking for Workers please![/CENTER]
Examples coming soon.

Mostly Pokemon but can do other stuff

New Style!
Sketch Banner - Inspired by Darkarmour (thank you!)

requests please
Yes I am a beginner so help and workers would be greatly appreciated.

As you look further down the road you see a man stand outside putting a sign up. -SHOP NOW PREPARING TO OPEN FOR BUSINESS-

He looks up at you, "a visitor! erm... sorry we aren't open yet. You're the sort of person who can help me..."
The Man comes up to you and says, "my banners need to be sold, but people tell me they are too boring, not creative enough" will you design the banners for me?" "You can keep everyone you create"

Last edited:
May i request? And i use a form anyway otherwise i don't know how to ask you.
BANNER!
Pokemon: Two mismagius facing each other.
Background: Black with a pentacle in the middle. Between the two mismagius
Text: On the bottom. "Let none stop you. Or turn you aside"
Other: This is a pentecle. If you didn't know
Red_Pentacle_Avatar_by_Falln_Ava-1.gif

And make it as big as you need to to be.

May I have a banner? A Delcatty on the left and a Espeon on the right. They're both facing the middle and in the middle is a largeish glowing evolution stone. They both are surprised that they evolved when they touched it so have them sort of surprised but happy. Can the text say 'Evolution is mysterious' Thanks a heap.

D: awww I actually wanted to use it. Plus when i posted it said [Requests open] So i thought i was going to be able to put it in my sig D:

How about this for a suggestion?

A Dratini and a Dragonair in the sky, you know, with lights or something...

Something Dramatic.

Okay, I will do those.

The Man comes up to you and says, "my banners need to be sold, but people tell me they are too boring, not creative enough" will you design the banners for me?" "You can keep everyone you create"

You accept.

Request List:

Back
Top Bottom