• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon TCG online

Byrus

Strange days ahead
Pronoun
he/him
Pokémon TCG online

Anybody else play this? You just have to register at Pokemon.com and then download the game at the TCG site. It's a really fun way to get into the TCG without spending money on cards. Although you can spend money to get more decks and boosters if you want, but personally I haven't bothered. You can earn trainer tokens to get more cards too (which doesn't cost real-life money), but obviously at a much slower rate.

Unfortunately, it is very slow to run and does have glitches, just to warn you.

I got addicted to it about a month ago. My username there is Charnauk.

Re: Pokémon TCG online

I played it for a while but quickly got bored of it. I guess it's because I don't find it fun when you're not actually physically playing with someone sitting across from you.

It's certainly a good idea though. I couldn't for the life of me remember what the rules of the TCG from when I was younger (especially considering I never actually played it when I was younger, despite having loads of cards), so it taught me the basics quite well.

Wait, I looked around and I didn't see the button to press to get new cards with tokens. How do you do that?

I played it for a while but quickly got bored of it. I guess it's because I don't find it fun when you're not actually physically playing with someone sitting across from you.

It's certainly a good idea though. I couldn't for the life of me remember what the rules of the TCG from when I was younger (especially considering I never actually played it when I was younger, despite having loads of cards), so it taught me the basics quite well.

Oh man, the last time I played a face to face game was with my cousin when I was eight or nine. I definitely wouldn't have anyone interested in playing cards with me nowadays, but collecting the real-life cards isn't as fun as when you're a kid. They're too expensive and sorting out over 500 cards is a nuisance.

I was hoping they would have released a sequel to the TCG game for the game boy colour, but this is even better. I forgot how pretty the card art is.

Wait, I looked around and I didn't see the button to press to get new cards with tokens. How do you do that?
You go to the shop, and any card or deck with the yellow coin icon beside it is buyable with tokens.

Back
Top Bottom