• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

IMPORTANT: Forum Help Guidelines

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
This forum is for any new or not-so-new members who are confused about a feature of the forums. This is not for people who need help creating their own forums; those members should go to the appropriate forum in the category "Websites".

If you have a question, always look in the FAQ and the forum called Read! first, because the answer to your question just might be there. You might also want to use the forum's search feature to search for keywords about your problem. If you still can't find your answer anywhere, you can ask the question.

Please do not title your topic something like "Help!", "Umm", "Uh", "I don't understand this" or anything else that does not give a clear impression of what you are asking about. This is both to make it easier for people to spot a question they know the answer to and to save other users the trouble of having to search in order to see that their question is already asked (or answered) in your thread.

If you have a tutorial on something that people seem to frequently ask about, you may PM me and request for it to be stickied.

Last edited:
You've successfully made a new post.

newthread.gif
click this or a button like this in the forum where you want to post a thread.

Click the little picture of a mountain on the toolbar in your postbox. Also, you have to upload the image onto an image-hosting site, like Iaza, then paste the URL (adress) of your image into the box that comes up when you click the mountain-icon.

Sorry, but I'm sort of confused on how to making a signature, such as the post above me. Could someone help me please, because I really pretty much didn't fully understand the signature tutorial for tables.

Near the top right of the page, just underneath the "Welcome, HellHoundoom" and all that, there should be an option called "Quick Links". Click that and it should bring up a menu with several options, one of them being "Edit Signature". Click that and then type your signature into the box.

I am a member of the Mafia Players group and I've been able to post in the Mafia forum. However, now the forum is locked, as though I weren't a member of the group. I rejoined the Mafia Players group to see if that would help, but the forum is still locked. Is there something going on with Mafia that I don't know about?

I am a member of the Mafia Players group and I've been able to post in the Mafia forum. However, now the forum is locked, as though I weren't a member of the group. I rejoined the Mafia Players group to see if that would help, but the forum is still locked. Is there something going on with Mafia that I don't know about?

http://forums.dragonflycave.com/rules.php Or maybe not? It only says Serious Business.

I have another question. How do we edit our own posts here? There's no edit button on my posts.

EDIT: Never mind. It magically showed up on my posts in this thread. I just can't see it on my posts in the Mafia forum.

Editing posts in the mafia forum has been disabled. This was because moderators could see a post's edit history, giving them an unfair advantage in games of mafia.

Editing posts in the mafia forum has been disabled. This was because moderators could see a post's edit history, giving them an unfair advantage in games of mafia.

Much to the disadvantage of the GMs, who can't change titles like fancy people and I keep forgetting that because *good old days* where editing was allowed/before Butterfree realized it as still allowed.

EDIT: Also, mafia hacks coding yells at me any time I do something like change the phase or kill a player, or join a game.

Back
Top Bottom