• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon theories / thoughts

Well yeah, I know that, but why is the price there in the first place?
well it's supposed to be a joke, and it also pretty obviously points out that there's no point saving for a bike because you'll get it later some other way (that is, for free). iirc the price is actually one P more than you can possibly hold, which is pretty funny.

~Why is GameFreak covering up how evil Dunsparce is? Right from the get-go, it is a raging demon with Rage as its starting move. It later learns Glare, Spite, and Pursuit. It's even bred for evil with Curse, and Hex, while you have the ability to teach it some nasties in the form of Nightmare and Pain Split. Lastly, while not intrinsically bad, Stealth Rock allows it to lay potentially deadly traps for its enemies. Sounds evil right? Yet nothing about Dunsparce alludes to this hidden fiend. Not it's pokedex entries, not its abilities. Not even its design. Nothing but its moves warns us of this shadowy wolf in sheep's clothing...

Sorry for the rant.

...I don't speak Negrek. Can someone translate?
Python is a programming language. Additional modules for Python can be in the form of "eggs".

I'm pretty sure the prohibitively large price for bikes in R/B/Y was mostly there to establish "Hey, this is a bike shop!" while giving an excuse for you not to be able to actually buy one. After all, once you get the bike voucher, you should be able to think, "Oh, yeah, I remember that bike shop."

~Why is GameFreak covering up how evil Dunsparce is? Right from the get-go, it is a raging demon with Rage as its starting move. It later learns Glare, Spite, and Pursuit. It's even bred for evil with Curse, and Hex, while you have the ability to teach it some nasties in the form of Nightmare and Pain Split. Lastly, while not intrinsically bad, Stealth Rock allows it to lay potentially deadly traps for its enemies. Sounds evil right? Yet nothing about Dunsparce alludes to this hidden fiend. Not it's pokedex entries, not its abilities. Not even its design. Nothing but its moves warns us of this shadowy wolf in sheep's clothing...

Sorry for the rant.

I think you looking at this a little too much...

Sorry for the rant.
A lot of Pokémon learn oodles of moves that could be painted as "evil". It's not really indicative of anything.

how do Hitmons and Braviary reproduce? Do they keep Dittos for that purpose?

I have no idea. Its a mystery. Maybe there is a person who captures Braviary and Hitmons, breeds it with ditto, then releases all the newly hatched Pokemon into the wild.

Back
Top Bottom