• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Undertale

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
There was bound to be a topic for this sooner or later.

So, Undertale! It's a retro kind of game released in September, and the popularity has practically exploded. You play as a fallen human who winds up in the Underground, inhabited by all sort of monsters that are bound to stay there by the barrier separating monsters from humans. Unlike most RPGs, you can go through the game without killing any monsters if you so choose. But you can also go through killing every monster if you wanted to. There're quite a few endings in this game, and the choices you make matter.

It's on Steam for $10. Has anyone here played it, or watched a let's play of it or something?

Oh, whoops, sorry. :x

I really should remember the video game subforum's existence, no wonder I couldn't find a thread, sorry!

Back
Top Bottom