• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DarthWaffles vs Darksong

If I may say so, Darksong... I think you're thinking too much along the lines of the game mechanics. In-game, material magically appears for moves like Surf and Mud-Slap. But if you were, say, on a cement road in the middle of a town, those moves probably wouldn't be possible. Also, Dysalia has psychic abilities, you probably could have used those to your advantage.

Anyway, that said, you both played a good game. Darksong gets no money since she surrendered, Togetic gets $16, I think I get $5, and I guess Psymon gets the other $5 since they had started the battle.

Kyu: 1 EXP
Stamford: 2 EXP
Dysalia: 2 EXP
Fulford: 1 EXP

Wait, psychic abilities to my advantage? How would that work? I don't get much of this ASB stuff, so I'm not sure how it would be any different than a normal Pokémon using Psychic... oh, well, at least my little weakling can evolve now.

Wait, psychic abilities to my advantage? How would that work? I don't get much of this ASB stuff, so I'm not sure how it would be any different than a normal Pokémon using Psychic... oh, well, at least my little weakling can evolve now.

Well, I'm not exactly sure how far you're allowed to take it, but some psychic attacks like... well, Psychic, can be used for more than just direct attacking. You probably could have used psychic to force Fulford off Dysalia. I wouldn't think you'd be allowed to keep that up the whole round in order to prevent her from attacking at all, though. Either way, you're allowed to think more "real-life" situations here, without being limited by the usual game mechanics.

Back
Top Bottom