• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*censored* HACKERS! (MKW)

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
So...I hate hackers.

Just now, I was playing online on Mario Kart Wii. The group I was randomly placd in was the home to no less than 3 hackers. These people hacked--the automatic ___ item cheat was going haywire. One race, on Mario Circuit,...Wait, before that, I had miraculously managed to come in first despite the hacking. Now, to the race on Mario Circuit: I got hit by no less than 3 bule shells; before the race even started (during the countdown). I came in 5th place that race.

Of course, since I'm beast at that game, I always managed at least 6th place; And that was when I was pelted with infinite red and blue shells, as well as various hackers getting stars the moment the race started.

The only bright side, and the reason I stayed with this group for 8 races, was that, although the game can't do anything to stop hackers, it obviously knows they're there. Therefore, it gives obscene amounts of points to the racers who are not hackers even if they lost. Every hacker that came in below second place lost at least 2,500 points--yet their VS record still sat at 9999. Anyway, us mortal racers were awarded over 200 points per race; This is why I stayed. My VS record went from 7152 to 8331. I just stopped, and now I'm writing this.

Morals:
Don't hack. It makes the game not fun at all for anyone else, and you likely don't get satisfaction from it either. Additionally, we get benefits from it. Why would you want that?

Okay, now I'm off to join a different group, one withOUT hackers.

P.S.: If you do not hack and want to be friends/race, my MKWii FC is: 0517-8481-3773

Most hackers don't care about how much the game experience of other players. If they did they wouldn't hack in the first place.

People who hack are the kind of people who are so downright bad at the game they are desperate for a way to raise their kill count/total points/whatever other ranking system the game might use.

Most hackers don't care about how much the game experience of other players. If they did they wouldn't hack in the first place.

People who hack are the kind of people who are so downright bad at the game they are desperate for a way to raise their kill count/total points/whatever other ranking system the game might use.

well, im proud to be a hacker. And i dont appericate it when people diss hackers. >=O

-_- really. What character? Most of my hackers were Baby Daisy in Blue Falcon.

she's also admitted to using ar to get all shinies on her soulsilver |:

i would try getting one and using it on other hackers when you see them. or drop out.

Actually, using hacking to improve your game experiance can be rather fun. Now, making it so that you always get the best stuff and you always win, well, that's really not much fun, now is it?

judging from the way charizard86 types, hacking also makes you fall in love with morty and ruins your ability to type correctly.

Actually, using hacking to improve your game experiance can be rather fun. Now, making it so that you always get the best stuff and you always win, well, that's really not much fun, now is it?

You have somewhat of a point, as personally, I use Action Replay.

The difference here is the fact I only use it the singleplayer modes, so I don't spoil the experience of anyone.

I might have been somewhat hypercritical, but it was beyond my point.

Two things:
1) I beat the hackers sometimes, 'cuz I'm skilled like that~ , and
2) I only kept playing because of the god-sized bonuses the game gave me. I dropped out when they stopped.

What justifiable reason do you have to be annoyed? You ruin other people's game experience. :/

I'll admit, hacking can be fun when it affects you only. I used to Gameshark my Pokémon Red all the time once I'd completed it a few times. But I'd never consider hacking when it affects people other than myself as well. They paid for the game to enjoy it. When other people come along and cheat it takes away that enjoyment, which isn't fair.

...I just tried again, only to find myself with 9 n00bs. I beat them all by at least 15 seconds a few times.

Meh. I hack on multiplayer games, but only on RPGs like FFCC Echoes of Time, where I can give massive bonuses to Magic levels, so that Haste lasts longer, or Raise recovers more HP upon revival, or so we can throw at two Ultimas at a time, or make items for other people because they have horrible luck, and therefore never get any of the materials needed to make good equipment.

I also like to do it when I'm just dicking around with my friends, be it online, or when we're all in the same room; Tatsunoko vs. Capcom can get very amusing when both players start doleing out Rekkouhas with Zero while tagging out for another Zero in Dark Hold, or tagging out for Soki to throw out three or four Purification Swords.

The levels and the like, I couldn't give a crap about; I never saw much point in gaining Experience Points for doing well in a match or a race. If you ask me, it's those stupid online player levels that takes the enjoyment out of a game; you have no idea how aggravating it is to be cheated out of a possibly good match on Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, or BlazBlue when the other player looks at your level, assume you're a scrub because you're only level 10 or 12, and thus boot you out of the game for it.

I also find disconnectors to be more aggravating than hackers who troll you by making it impossible to win. Disconnectors are the worst.

In borderlands you can beat most any hacker by being a hunter. Their modded guns/shields do nothing if you wipe out all their HP in a couple shots.

That being said, I do have a couple of modded guns I swiped from a weapon drop. A semi-auto sniper rifle and a rocket launcher that I save to use ONLY on modders/hackers.

Back
Top Bottom