• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Reign of the 'Gs

Solstice

Back from the dead.
Through many years, the Pokemon Franchise has been popular. Of course, many people have bought the games. But this one question is now in player's minds all around the world- 'What's going on?'

Their games just suddenly are putting them in combat against glitch Pokemon, no matter which game, and the players are faced with messages displayed at the bottom of the screen, such as 'Y.. ..re ...oo...', and many others, right before the game freezes, and proceeds to delete their save file.

The players don't know what to make of this. But what will happen when'strange' things happen? Such as waking up ina forest you've never sen before, except in... Yep, you got it, Pokemon Games. And to make it worse, you're a Pokemon now!

It can't get any worse, can it? WRONG. Right at the moment of crisis, Various glitches show up, such as MissingNo. 'M, and BAD Egg, and reveal their scheme.

A pixel wasteland... Gates are opening up to these so called Glitch Cities, and eventually consuming the area where the entrance is. If this isn't stopped, not only will the Pokemon world be consumed, but Planet Earth, where you came from, will be destroyed in the process, also being consumed in the mass of pixels.

--------

Welcome to 'The Reign of the 'Gs'.

If you'd like to join, follow these rules.

No Godmodding, Weathermodding, Bunnying, or just plain being a bitch OOC.

No Legendaries. (All except Riolu and Lucario, but Lucario is only a playable character by playing as a Riolu and evolving.)

We'll be arriving in Sinnoh, scattered across Eterna Forest.

(Note: TCoD exists in this roleplay. For example, my character can talk about being on TCoD in 'real' life to your character. The parts of the Pokemon world are also almost completely like the Pokemon Game in Platinum, so if the character is a diehard fan who wold remember that, the charcters would be knowlageable about the world.)

---------

Splitting it here, cause I'm almost positive it was about to, anyway

Name:
Species: (Of course you used to be human, but what type of Pokemon will you become? If you're a trainer native to the Pokemon World, just put down Trainer. Wild Pokemon will be NPCs only.)
Personality:
Appearance: (Putting down a human appearance is optional, and you can only put this down if there are any distinct changes between your species and you... So it can be PO'd.)
Bio: (Required. Put down your human bio, not a Pokemon one, as we'll be entering the Pokemon world at the same time.)
Pokemon: (Trainer only.)
Relationships: (Can be done between two of your own characters, or if your character knew another character from 'real' life.)
Other:

---------

Name: Xero Hydred -Pronounced Zey-Ro Hi-Dread- (Putting most of my characters' last name as Hydred.)
Species: Riolu (Cause it's awesome.)
Personality: Xero was never one to have alot of friends. He's rather lonely, and is a bit neutral. He is not emo in any way.
Appearance: No changes, so PO'd.
Bio: Xero, once again, was not a person to have a lot of friends. However, his friends told him about Pokemon. He liked the game, so he kept playing. One day, he came across TCoD, a Pokemon forum, which provided some help, as well as the main site. Earlier, Xero had been having trouble with his FireRed, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver, involving glitches. He found many people were having the same problem as him. But then...
Relationships: None, as of yet.
Others: Nothing to note.

Pokemon
Explosion/Xero Hydred/Riolu/Male
Pichu Chris/Chris/Pichu/Male
Flora and Ashes/Flora/Teddiursa/Female
Flareth/Flareth/Jigglypuff/Female
Mewtwo/Mystari/Espeon/Female
RespectTheBlade/Blake Marr/Kirlia/Male
magnamite/Brennan/Ralts/Male

Trainer

NPCs (If you want an NPC vital to the story, you can ask for one here. You don't need to fill a form out, but if you do, put NPC by either Trainer or whatever the Pokemon is by Species)

Just a few members...

Last edited:
Name: Chris (But as Pokémon he's known as Pichu)
Species: Pichu
Personality: He likes doing things before thinking them through. He is very hasty but he is also quite jolly and likes to make friends. He almost always smiles, no matter what.
Appearance: A small tuft of hair on the top of his head.
Bio: Chris lived a normal life, first in England then in Australia, where he'd lived for a year. Once when he was playing his Pearl Version, he dropped it, causing a host of glitches. He hasn't really touched his Pearl since then. He enjoys the Legend of Zelda and Pokémon games, and of course, chatting to his friends on TCoD

Heheh, knowledgable Pokémon freak at your service!

I do...anyways, you owe me a promotion for being the second (and third, but whatever) member on Era, I believe.

I am going to shut up now and stop clogging up this thread

Using my forum-sona (not my Pokésona, as I distinguish between my "forum" personality and my "RL" personality. Might make her later)~

Also, how much can we deviate from a normal Pokemon's appearance? cause my forum-sona's appearance is...kinda really different.

Name: Flora
Species: Teddiursa
Personality: Flora is often a very perky Teddiursa and loves to talk to a lot of people. At times, however, she can get kinda depressed. She knows when to be mature, of course.
She does, however, seem to get pretty angry at times, which might be why she was turned into a Teddiursa; I mean, have you ever seen an angry Ursaring?
Appearance: Flora's Teddiursa form is actually quite different from most Teddiursa; where most Teddiursa have brown fur, hers is light blue, and her crescent moon marking is light purple. She always wears a red-and-black flower in front of her left ear.
Bio: Flora often watched her father playing RPGs on whatever gaming system, and thus grew up with a love for RPGs and video games in general. One day, on a trip to the mountains, she discovered the Pokemon anime, and she received Gold for Christmas that year. Pokemon became her favorite series, and she often spent her days simply playing the games. She discovered tCoD shortly before the forum-implosion, and spent a lot of her time on there.
One day, she dropped her DS while playing HeartGold, and upon catching Ho-oh, her game glitched up. Eventually, the glitches got so bad that they invaded her room and apparently transformed her into a Teddiursa.
Relationships: Totally open to this.
Other: N/A

It didn't show up as being posted last time so

Name: Flareth
Species: Jigglypuff
Personality: She's....quite strange. Her mind wanders easily. Many of her ideas have no rhyme or reason to it. She finds improv comedy humorous and most of her humor is based on and around it. She is quite hyperactive, but can get ticked off real easily. She's also quite Genre Savvy.
Appearance: Her eyes are more hazel. Otherwise, like a regular Jigglypuff.
Bio: She's always been interested in glitches since she was very young. She didn't participate in them, but read about them. A few years ago, she decided to get over her fears of glitching up her game. During this time, she joined a forum called TCoD. She saw that many people's games were getting glitched up, but she passed it up as some joke. Until her SoulSilver game started making odd noises and acting like a game would in a Pokemon creepypasta. One night, she was woken up by the one and only Missingno. She fainted when she tried to glomp it.
Relationships: None yet
Other:

Name:Zippo
Species: Charizard
Personality: Very funny and friendly, but, in battle, one of the scariest battles you will ever encounter.
Appearance: Shiny, scar across
Bio: Well, to start, she's a hardcore gamer, loves talking, loves being with friends, and, loves Torterra. <3
Pokemon: n/a
Relationships: Me and Tortarra(nobody on here sumone @ meh skool)
Other:

Name: Mystari (Mysti) Endris
Species: Espeon
Personality: Mysti is very happy and cheerful, or so it seems. Inside, however, she is depressed and the littlest thing will set her off.
Appearance: She had a star necklace as a human that transferred into her Pokémon self as a collar-appearing necklace that makes her seem like a pet almost. Her paws are also significantly darker, due to her hair being like that as a human. She's also kept her emerald-green eyes.
Bio: Mysti was born and raised in Indiana, learning about Pokémon when she was about in third grade. Ever since, she's played competitively in the loved the anime. She chose a Piplup as her starter, but a friend soon gave her an Eevee that she used as a "starter". It's name was Lily (her friend had already named it before given to her) Soon her Eevee evolved into an Espeon, and continued to get stronger. She had the Elite Four beaten for a few years.
Pokemon: N/A
Relationships: Nope, but since I am currently head-over-heels in real life, if someone could put in this section something about me having a crush on them.
Other: I started this this morning, and now I'm finally posting it. Also, the charizard person above is banned. That or she's tricking us with her usertitle.

Last edited:
All accepted. And check his profile if you can, and check his recent posts to see. I gotta update the list and make my opening post after I check out PC1-U. So I got quite a bit to do.

Name:Zippo
Species: Charizard
Personality: Very funny and friendly, but, in battle, one of the scariest battles you will ever encounter.
Appearance: Shiny, scar across
Bio: Well, to start, she's a hardcore gamer, loves talking, loves being with friends, and, loves Torterra. <3
Pokemon: n/a
Relationships: Me and Tortarra(nobody on here sumone @ meh skool)
Other:

Erm, you're not accepted. Revamp it and add more. And in relationship, I meant between characters.

EDIT: Whoops, double post. Can someone merge?

So I have a question:

Do our in-game trainers exist in the Pokemon world? Cause if they do, then I have a character idea.

Do you mind if I change the character's name to my name in real life, just because it has TCoD interpreted into it?

Back
Top Bottom