• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A topic for more posts on your count! Or not.

Tarfi

Whatcha lookin' at?
Oh, I don't know. Hi all, Tarfi 'ere. Avid fan of Pokemon. You guessed it, I certainly am. Not much though, I only have Soul Silver and Platinum, aiming for Black when it comes out.

But who cares? Post and say 'ello, or if you just want to get more posts on your count.

Oh yeah, and before you post anything about seafood, don't bother. I am allergic to anything salty. 'nuff said.

Er..... Welcome to TCoD. I'm not sure on the title though.... don't we have a ranking thread already or am I insane again?

Once again Welcome to TCoD; don't step on the welcome mats, they bite.

The ranking thread is for yayz on your updated rank (ie egg to Caterpie, Caterpie to Metapod, etc)

Anyways, hi! Here's another post to add to my five-thousand-something posts. XD

Hello, I'm (RespectThe)Blade. It's a bit cramped in here, but, this is the cave. Check out the Anime-Style Battling section, if you could.

(I got a 1up! only need 500 more)

Hello! I am Superbird, one of two people who offers Beverages and fish to newcomers to the forum. But since you can't have fish, I have pastries instead! Would you like some Tea and biscuits, Coffee and Scones, Milk and cookies?. Would you like some? And can I take your baggage?

Anyway, this is the TCoD forums. DO NOT wipe your feet on the carnivorous welcome mat, no matter what anyone may tell you. But since you must wipe your feet or die, just use any mat that doesn't say "welcome" on it. Other than that, please enjoy yourself.

Back
Top Bottom