• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

CRUSHES thread [REBORN... again]

I had a crush on Emma Watson when I was like 12, since then I haven't had a crush on a celebrity. Of course there'd be a lot of them I'd like to fuck, but nothing more than physically so no crushes. IRL since my last girlfriend two years ago I've had frivolous physical relationships but nothing more than that, no love nor crushes. Forums-wise, I won't really have a crush unless I find the person extremely interesting and with at least above average intelligence... I distinguish interesting people from non-interesting but I haven't really had an online crush for more than a year now.

Gah...okay, whoever told me that I should have called my crush, you were right. -.-

On an unrelated note, I just noticed that the lead singer of Cartel's kinda cute. ^^

Kid at my school. Awesome hair. Likes Connect Four. Very cute. And we both have to deal with Showcase.

<333

I still have a crush on Tailsy on this forum more than anyone

I think she is the member on here I've known the longest and she still puts up with me, the sweetheart :)

I have a crush on this one guy at school. We both like Lord of the Rings, video games, and rock. Yet he has only acknowledged my presence a couple of times, and I'm too damn shy to talk to him (also, my heart just pounds wildly when he's around). Also, he's always with friends, so I can't even just walk past and say "hi".

Oh, and I sort of have a crush on.. Ichigo. Call me crazy. In volume seven of the manga... when he takes the pills that cured his wounds... and showed Urahara that they're completely healed by taking off his shirt... Eeeee! <3 *blushes and giggles hysterically*

Well everyone has a crush on a teacher at some point and I have a sort-of one on two.
T-they're adorable ;w; it's all I can do not to get all grabby in a corridor.

This is amazingly embarassing, but I have a crush-ish thing on Fassad from Mother 3. Yes, the fat guy.

Why can't I ever get crushes on people who I actually know or at least exist? (Well there was that one time with the dude in ABBA, but I got over that very quickly).

Back
Top Bottom