• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which layout do you use?

AbsentNumeral

Celes is an ita
When viewing the TCoD main site, what style do you select from the dropdown? I always use the Voice of the Forest style, myself. It happened to come up by default on my first visit to TCoD, and after reading through the whole spriting guide, I was used to it. Plus the header image is prettyful :D

The one I use when I am sneeking on is the VBulletin one. That way nobody around me will think I am on a Pokemon-related site. On normal circumstances, I use the Scyther Slash Style or the Bachuru Style.

I use the Dewgong style for the forums since it came like that when I first came on and I'm too lazy to change it. But for the site, I use either the Celebi style, Mew style, or Articuno.

The one I use when I am sneeking on is the VBulletin one. That way nobody around me will think I am on a Pokemon-related site.
Same. When I don't care I use the Roar of Time. (That is no suprise)

Bouncy Mew on the site (ONE DAY IT WILL BE A FORUM SKIN AGAIN...), and Minimal Dewgong or Bachuru on the forums. I can't stand the darker skins :|

Spectrum on the main site, Bachuru on the forums, at least until Spectrum is a forum skin again. It was my favourite ;A;

Spectrum on the main site, Bachuru on the forums, at least until Spectrum is a forum skin again. It was my favourite ;A;

Huh. I find Spectrum to be rather eye-hurting.

Since everyone seems to be posting their preferences for the forums: I have it set to Minimal Dewgong on my iPod, but Bachuru on my computer. I'm not sure why the discrepancy...

scyther slash for far, far too long. pretty much i work at "if butterfree adds a new skin to the forum i change both my site layout and forum skin to it until the next skin comes along" and even though now we have bachuru style (which is really pretty honestly!!) it's not on the main website and it really bothers me when my site/forums skins don't match.

Which means I've been using Scyther Slash for like a year and a half now.

Voice of the Forest on the site, and either Axe Murderer or Scyther Slash on the forums.

Bachuru annoys me because instead of having a questionmark for people with no avvies, it has their name. That just annoys me for some strange reason.

Back
Top Bottom