• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Contact Information

Standard TCoD Username: Scyther
#tcod: Scyther
E-mail: isaacwheeland *at* gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/isaac.wheeland
Feel free to friend me as long as you tell me you're from here. It'll let us get to know each other better and more personally and it makes me look popular when I get more friends.

Bumpy bump.

None of 'em except that I spend about 13/14 of my life on #tcod! I'm on there as Mewtini, and in the 1 in 200 case that I'm not Mewtini, I'll be either Indigo or Mewtindigo.

pretty much the only contact info you need is on my profile, though i'm literally never on AIM anymore, only skype; blazing-hearts

i was on irc on my old laptop, but only very sporadically (like, once every two months lol). i think my name on there was... either Aqua or AstralAqua or something with aqua in it, idk. i might install on this laptop sometime

Standard TCoD Username: Zexion
#tcod: Zexion

Last edited:
So I'm not on here much more but I can post anyway, if you want to contact me one of these is probably your best bet
(edit: Seems I already posted, but the link doesn't work... none of them does. So here we go again)

Username: Worst Username Ever
Mail: silke@erland.org
Skype: chaletica (Please tell me who you are and where you found me if you add me!)
Tumblr: zanreosauce

Also, if you find someone named "Zanreo" anywhere there's a 99,9% chance it's me

Last edited:
... This place had an IRC?

Standard TCoD Username: myuma
Bulbagarden Forums: lapi
Serebii Forums: Monozu
Thousand Roads Forums: myuma

I'm on Bulbagarden regularly, and fly by the others once in a while. (Also, I change my Bulbagarden username a lot - but it's usually some variant or another of "lapi", so it shouldn't be too hard to identify me.)

Back
Top Bottom