• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

3DS Friend Codes

My in-game name is Hans and my Mii is Trace. Iirc my sister has Terhi for both names (also her third safari 'mon is Sliggoo).
Just so you know!

Added everyone who's posted so far, I think! (Other than the siblings.)

A suggestion: if someone's Mii name isn't the same as their username, can they say that here? I'm Mai, both in-game and in-Mii.

My Mii is Ultima.

Added you, DarkAura! I'm also adding people's pokes/types to the first post when I see them online/go to their safari. c:

Some of us need to come online at the same time-- I can't get your third Pokémon until we do, and you can't get mine. Do we want to set up a schedule or something?
A suggestion: if someone's Mii name isn't the same as their username, can they say that here? I'm Mai, both in-game and in-Mii.
Changed my Mii name to Qvalador, but my player is Ryan! You now know my secret real name.

My friend code is 1091-8784-8203. I haven't beaten the game yet and have no idea what my Friend Safari has.

My Mii is Der-Stick. His appearance was supposed to look like Vinciente Valtiere (I probably spelled that wrong...)

0061-1343-7113 is mine. I don't know what Friend Safari mine is.

Got all three of you.

4210-4180-7220.

My FC is 4425-1657-0708. My friend safari is water and apparently has Krabby, Floatzel, and Frogadier (though I haven't beaten the elite four as of now so the last one might take a while to show.)

Oh right my vivillon is modern and I'd love to trade for others (especially if anyone has monsoon pattern)

My friend code is 4313 - 0246 - 8454! I'll edit this whenever I add someone in (and if anyone adds me, make sure to say so)!

I don't know what my friend safari type is, and I haven't beaten the game yet.

My FC is 0001-4430-1443. I get Larvesta, Magmar, and Fletchinder as my third.

2122-6666-0049

My safari is Ice.

0705-2462-7181

I'm not sure what my Friend Safari is, considering I'm the only one within my circle of real-life friends who has beaten the game.

My friend safari sucks...its rock type. :(
I also have meadow butterfly things.
5370-1325-7406

Mii: Michelle/PC: Serena, 4983-5571-1613

I've got Bibarel, Gyarados, and Poliwhirl. Whoever adds me say so, so that I can add you back.

Added each of you.

I'm new to the 3DS. Can someone explain how friend codes work? Do you need to register on the console itself or do you do it in-game?

You need to register on the console. To do this, click on the orange happy face. Scroll to your profile to find your friend code.

And while I'm here, mine is 2878-9896-4067.

You need to register on the console. To do this, click on the orange happy face. Scroll to your profile to find your friend code.

And while I'm here, mine is 2878-9896-4067.
For elaboration: The yellow happy face is on the HOME menu at the top of the bottom screen.

Now that I have Omega Ruby, I figure it's finally time for me to revive this old thread!

My friend code is 1779-0332-0610.

Back
Top Bottom