• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Catch-22's Shop.

Old Catch

N t al th r .
Hi. ^^ Some stuff you might want to know: My timezone is GMT +5 EST. Weekdays are better for me than weekends but my schedule is very open. All of my Pokemon are legit but may be cloned cloned. I don't want any hacked pokemon. If you want to trade me something, but aren't that good at cloning, I can clone it for you while you hold some sort of collateral. Also, I did a lot of trading here about a year ago and I can't exactly remember where I got all of these. I've done my best, but if you see something that I got from you, PM / post here and I'll remove it.

Offered:
Legends: All, barring Darkrai and Shaymin. I have Arceus but the person that I got it from hacked the Azure Flute to get it. Decide for yourself whether that counts as legit.
Starters: All.
Breedable: All, including Eevee, Rotom, version exclusives and all of the other hard to get ones.
Ditto.
Shinies, further information available upon request: Meowth, Togepi, Blissey, Dusknoir, Tetacool, Shellos, Floatzel, Koffing, Slugma, Charmander, Shinx, Luxray, Raichu, Ampharos, Jolteon, Tyranitar, Magnemite, Empoleon, Sneasel, Weaville, and Salamence.
Breeding: I will breed any Pokemon you want for the correct nature / egg moves.
Items: All in-game TMs, Lucky Eggs, Toxic Orb Master Balls, just ask.
Wanted:
Shinies, Blastoise, Lickylicky, Tangrowth Dragonair, Porygon-Z and Dittos with perfect IV's in important stats, especially a Modest Ditto with perfect Special Attack and an adamant Ditto with perfect Attack. I'll consider anything interesting though.

Thanks. ^^

You want Dragonair? I'll get you one unless you want a shiny! I wantz Shiny Charmander! I own no shinies at all, and I own no AR, either! Can you nickname the Shiny Charmander? Than I would like the name Steel Wing! And I can train my Squirtle until it becomes a Blastoise in return for that shiny Togepi of yours! And I have barrel loads of Eevees, but you probably dont want those. Hows about...* runs to nearest PC * a Growlithe? Or Absol? Or Phione? Because I would likes Arceus, just name it! If I dont have anything in the offerload you like, I'll keep digging!

It's really hard to clone in dp. I am interested in the Dragonair and Blastoise, but I'm not sure about trading shinies for them. What else do you have?

Back
Top Bottom