• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

CB's wishlist

Rhyperior (or Rhydon holding Protector)
Scizor (or Scyther holding Metal Coat)
Poliwhirl holding King's Rock
Seadra holding Dragon Scale
Cresselia
Regigigas
Gallade
Registeel
Regirock
Regice
Groudon
Dialga
Palkia
Kyogre
Uxie
Mesprit
Zapdos
Mewtwo
Clamperl holding Deepseascale
Porygon-Z (or Porygon2 holding Dubious Disc)
Honchkrow (or Murkrow holding Dusk Stone)
Gliscor (or Gligar holding Razor Fang)

Note: I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING WITH A NICKNAME, as I can't change its nickname because they are NOT Pokemon I actually CAUGHT! AND no shinies either. Also, I don't care about natures or anything else like that.

Name: YAMATO (all caps)
FC: 0301-7254-3803

Last edited:
Bit of an overkill, pal.

4(5 for Platinum) of those are already ingame and the others are too much to ask as a Christmas gift. I doubt anyone would give you their Legendaries since they're all unbreedable.

I suggest asking for basic forms then evolve them yourself. It's much more rewarding to get some clay and make a statue out of it than order Michaelangelo's David.

I hassa Gallade. Whatchu offering besides the Swinub? Any Moon Stones?
EDIT: I have a Scizor and Honchkrow, too. I just evolved them a couple nights ago. And Merry Christmas(Eve)!
EDIT2: I can trade Rhydon holding Protector, if you trade it back to me then I trade it back to you for meh dex. Could evolve my Horsea, too, if you let me breed it and evolve it. I have the thing needed for evolution if you do the same thing as the Rhyperior: I trade it, you let it evolve, you trade it to me for dex, then I trade it back to you.

Last edited:
I need a couple Moon Stones. Someone wlse said they had one and asked me if I was interested. I need two to evolve my Nidoking and Skitty.

Back
Top Bottom