• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress More than just a kit. ( A Warriors fic. )

Is this an ok fic?

• Definitely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I need to read more.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Starshine

Jayfeather FTW! :D
It'll be better than the last one, I assure you. It may not make much sense in chapter one, but you will understand later on in the story.

Prolouge​

" No Sammantha, it's too dangerous! "​

" But mom,we can't lose her! "​

" Your father will look for her. "​

" I know I can find her! Or at least... I have to try! " I took off running out of the Hare Hill campsite, and I didn't look back. I couldn't. My little sister- Victoria - had disappeared this morning, and was probably still wandering near camp. My parents never let me do anything, and this was a chance to show them I'm responsible. Victoria was probably near camp- I would just find her and bring her back. That's what I thought anyway.​

I soon lost track of time, and where I was as well. I was sure I had ran near to Hare Hill by this time- and that was a long ways away from the campsite. I wandered back, but it seemed my foot was caught in a pile of rocks, sticks, and mud. I struggled to get free, but it was no use. I fell into a tunnel!​

More updates ( Already XD )
Chapter 1​

It seemed I had only slipped into the tunnel- a NETWORK of tunnels - a moment ago, but somehow I knew time had passed. I saw millions of exits to the small room I was in. Or were they entrances? I couldn't tell. I headed for the nearest exit. Entrance. Thing. But first, I wanted to see my reflection in a puddle, to make sure I hadn't gotten dirt all over me.
A pair of wide, seafoam green eyes stared back at me. They belonged to a small brown and white kitten, about five moons- err, months- old. I stepped back in shock, but I wasn't sure why. Somehow, it didn't surprise me. I tried to remember what had happened just a day before, but it was all a blur. I headed for the outlet and didn't want to be interrupted again.​

I finally climbed my way up to the outlet, just to find it was a dead end. But I know I can dig through. I can sense it. I thought. I started to dig, and dig, and dig some more. I was exhausted by the time I broke through, but I had to get back to the surface. I could feel the grass under my small claws. But then,I collapsed.​
Feedback?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom