• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(offering)HEYHIHIHIHOWAREYOU?

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Okay, so I'm breeding for a shiny Cyndaquil. The results from?

I'm gonna have a shitload of them.

So, anyone who wants a Cyndaquil offer in this thread for other Johto Pokémon I don't have. I choose Johto because it's the region I'm most likely to not have. HG exclusives would be good, though, because when I can, I'm getting SS =P

But seriously, just offer, and I will accept/reject. I'm also a Berry Farmer and a TM Hoarder, so most of those would be good too.

I will also nickname the Cyndaquils on request.

MY FC: Diamond - 1548-9459-6460

CYNDAQUIL COUNT:

M/F
8/0

I can also breed a lot of Pokémon: just ask, and if I have it, I can breed one for you.

Last edited:
Not really a Cyndaquil or Berry or TM I'm asking for, but if you have a spare Black Sludge and Cyndaquil... I could RNG-manip a shiny one for you. I'd need the Cyndaquil to breed off of and get your PID from, because if I base it off my game's PID it won't hatch shiny in yours. Unless you'd be okay with me being the OT, but I'd still need a Cyndaquil to start with. I'd give it back, of course. But I digress...

That's nice, Alraunne, but this is also for self-satisfaction, so I'd rather try myself. When and if I get too frustrated, then I'll probably ask you XD

Alrighty. I don't really feel like hunting down Croagunks and Cerulean Cave is still a while off for me so I figured it'd be worth asking. Good luck! :3

Alrighty. I don't really feel like hunting down Croagunks and Cerulean Cave is still a while off for me so I figured it'd be worth asking. Good luck! :3
If you have a Pokémon with Worry Seed or Gastro Acid, you can steal Black Sludges from Koga. His Muk and Swalot both have Sticky Hold; one's got Leftovers and the other has a Black Sludge. I forget which is which, though.

I'd really like an energy ball tm, but I'm not sure what you'd like. I have a kangaskhan, ditto, togepi, and some other stuff, like a magnemite and duskull. No need for a cyndaquil here, but I'd like an Energy Ball TM on anything. Maybe a jigglypuff?

Hmm... I have a Jigglypuff, and I think I have an Energy Ball TM... I really need a Togepi, so that would work. Just wondering, do you have any event berries?

EDIT: I just checked; I have one.

Okay, that sounds great! Want anything else? Also, do you want a specific nature? My current one is quiet, but I could try for something else.

Hmm, I'm thinking of rebuilding my team, and a Togekiss seems cool... *just thought of FMC* oh wait.

But I really don't care, I'm only trying to complete my 'Dex.

Back
Top Bottom