• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trainers with your name?

RainbowRayquaza

oh hey I forgot about this thing
Are there any in-game trainers with the same name as you? If you don't like saying your name then just say what kind of trainer they are.

R/S/E - Hex Maniac called Leah inside Mt. Pyre, I can't remember what Pokemon she had or anything.
D/P - Leah with a Clefairy. She's in the contests and dresses her Clefairy up with sweets :D
I haven't seen any others.

There's an, uh, Battle Girl (I think?) in Emerald called Danielle, and she's in Flannery's gym.

And in D/P there's a Poké Kid Danielle, all dressed up as Pikachu, which I think is the best thing in the history of ever. :D

I'm pretty sure there's a Psychic Rachel in either R/S/E, FR/LG, or D/P.

:D

There's one but I can't remember who it is.

Oh yeah! In R/S/E, there's Pokefan Isabelle, and somewhere in the third generation or higher there's another Isabelle.

G/S/C, in Sprout Tower, there's a sage on the top floor named Jeffrey.

Lame, everyone else got comparatively cool trainer classes.

Waitress Kati would like to battle!

D:

I forget what she had, but she's in the place that sells MooMoo Milk in D/P, above the Daycare Townthing.

I have a Channeler in FR/LG, a Hex Maniac in Emerald, and an Ace Trainer (inside that mountain with Heatran) in D/P. Only the Ace Trainer has my real name; the Channeler and Hex Maniac are both just called Tasha, I believe.

I was so surprised when I saw that Channeler with my name. XD

I believe in D/P there was an Aroma Lady Angela.

;;Looks it up;;

Yep! Ooh and she's in the Eterna Gym as one of those trainers that you fight before the gym leader. And she uses a Turtwig. That's awesome~

Last edited:
There's one but I can't remember who it is.

Oh yeah! In R/S/E, there's Pokefan Isabelle, and somewhere in the third generation or higher there's another Isabelle.

I vaguely remember there being a Picnicker(sp?) Isabelle in FR/LG.
Also Beauty Amelia somewhere for me, but I can't remember exactly what region. My guess is either FR/LG or R/S/E.

I know I saw a bug catcher with my dad's name, and I think I saw an obsessive shorts youngster with my brothers name, but does any of them have the name Alex or Alexandria?

I can only remember Medium Rebecca in Sabrina's gym in GSC... she had a Slowbro I think lol

edit:
AK (I keep wanting to type Fish...) said:
Youngster Ben. =D (I win.)
IS THAT SHORTS GUY???

Last edited:
Youngster Ben. =D (I win.)

Furret do you like shorts

There is a... god, I haven't actually played RSE in forever. A triathlete? One of the running people has my name. Anyway she's on that secluded part of Route 115 you have to surf to get to. There are also other people with the name but spelled with an "i" instead of a "y".

I think there's also someone with the alternate spelling in PBR, and I know that there's at least a trainer in the second run through Stargazer Colosseum with my brother's name. Dammit, he got a cooler person than I did D: Ugh the triathletes are so ugly.

Early on in DP, there's a Lass named Sarah. I think she's the one with a Bidoof. Lame.

There's also a Sarah in DP Contests who uses an apparently female Zubat. Named Batty. I used to have a Zubat like that...

Back
Top Bottom