• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Level 30 Psychiatry (Webcomic)

GigaNerd17

Webcomic Artist
caveofdragonflies.png

Wow... it's been a good 2 years since I've visited this site. Glad to be back! :grin:

Anyways, featuring Guybrush20X6 as the scriptwriter, TheMightyBox as the colorist, and myself as the line artist, I'd like to proudly present to you Level 30 Psychiatry, a webcomic where all of your favorite video game characters collide at the psychiatrist's office! We update every Saturday in Britain (or late afternoon on Fridays if you're American), and we're always eager to hear your feedback!

Feel free to post comments, criticisms, and compliments in this thread, but if you want to have the whole team see what you have to say, you'll have to post it through the actual webcomic. We're still just starting out, so we need all the help and feedback we can get! Don't be shy!

I laughed. That was the first time this made me laugh. I still think you should post some avatars. Just crop some stuff from the comic.

Thanks for letting us know! ;)

I've actually been trying to make some brand new avatars instead, but we'll make a few crops while we're at it.

Back
Top Bottom