• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Journeyquest

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
it seems like people like bumbletrek (how could they not), so i am riding the wave. we'll see how it goes.
qPRTZ9N.jpg
Congratulations, you are now the plucky chump on the left. It looks like you're stuck fighting a pretty beefy dragon. How do you intend to go about it, buster?

Last edited:
Re: Journeyquestventure

Hooray, a new comic! Here are my commands!

Leave the room

attempt the goddamn ascension.

lick it right off the ground like a starving animal.

Attempt to identify the mysterious liquid.

Drink bottle with coffee in it

figure out where the capybaras went!!!

begin aggressive negotiations between your sword and the dragon

use GUN on MONSTROUS BEAST

edit: of course i mean:

PC: Use GUN on MONSTROUS BEAST

I don't have any commands right now, I'm just dropping in to say that that is some stellar animation. Nice!!

Hey! You ignored my commands!
Dragonslaying is no child's play. In the world of the warrior's mind, it's survival of the fittest, except for thoughts. Licking fluids off the ground doesn't strike you as particularly fit.

I don't have any commands right now, I'm just dropping in to say that that is some stellar animation. Nice!!
thanks!

use GUN on MONSTROUS BEAST

edit: of course i mean:

PC: Use GUN on MONSTROUS BEAST
You don't know what "Gunne" is, or how to use it, but you do have this super awesome sword, that is very large and obviously appropriate for felling beasts with skin six inches thick!

2ozaq2t.png

Let's get to town on the damned thing, then. You've got the first ticket to DragonSlice Express, and the train is about to leave the fucking station. It'll be mincemeat before it knows what hit it (your sword. your sword hit it).

SfVFR1p.gif

... Okay, this isn't as effective as you'd hoped. Any other ideas?

Ask it if it wants to meet up again sometime under different pretenses, maybe for coffee or something, and also could you have its phone number?

literally bust a cap in the dragon. pull YE FLASK out of your FLETCHED CAP and feed it to the dragon in hopes it is either full of SHIT, PISS WITH INK, or DRAGON POISON

hit it again!
o79dvOS.png

eL2UzBd.gif

ySHL6YQ.gif

Man, this is absolutely not going your way.

cower behind your shield.
gHPR6sf.gif

You cower behind your shield, as any reasonable knight would, because that thing is really scary okay. It doesn't seem to advance on you, probably because it's a fucking idiot and lacks object permanence. You wonder if maybe you could sneak away behind your shield like this, but, well... You're not sure it's smart enough to differentiate between a moving shield and a moving person, anyway.

stab self with sword because that sword just healed the fuckin dragon

also, pull the feather out of your cap and see if it sneezes

Back
Top Bottom