• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bumbletrek

RT: upgrade gun with RPG powers

Bo8fttK.png

Seems like these don't fit the GUN. They're probably for something, y'know, electronic.​

RT: Upgrade the blender

gDU2fnL.png

Great idea! You put the CARTRIDGE in the blender!

It is blended into lumps.

HIGH QUALITY LUMP x1
ELECTRIC LUMP x2
ELECTRONIC LUMP x3
DATA LUMP x5​

RT: Put them all in the oven / Dishwash all the glass lumps

You're saving your glass lumps for something special. Unless you're talking about the GLASS SHARDS, in which case, you blend those and add them to your LUMP VAULT.

You put all the LUMPS from the UPGRADE CARTRIDGE in the OVEN.

Surprise surprise, you just get the upgrade back.

gDU2fnL.png

HIGH QUALITY LUMP x1
ELECTRIC LUMP x2
ELECTRONIC LUMP x3
DATA LUMP x5

=

UPGRADE CARTRIDGE

Maybe try putting it in something that actually has, I dunno, VISIBLE SLOTS for that sort of thing.

oh, yeah, i meant the glass shards. blend those up and then use as many glass lumps from that as you can to craft a weapon in the dishwasher.

RT: Use glass lumps / upgrade blender
No! You're saving the glass for a special project! You've almost got- wait, now you have enough.

You send the appropriate lumps over to your LUMP PRINTER for the project to be completed.

WxJ02N6.png

You're not stupid, so you put your RECONSTRUCTED UPGRADE into the LUMP VAULT.

Seems you have a choice - gain the ability to create and link a LUMP CANNON to your VAULT, or the ability to create a LUMP RECIPE INDEX?

Either way, your LUMP VAULT is also WIRELESS now, and further upgrades can make use of that fact.

RT: put NaCl lumps in the blender

(also:Lump Cannon! Lump Cannon!)

Side Note:
CB: Valiantly revive JL

CB: Valiantly revive JL

lbRr21n.png

CB is FAR TOO BUSY chewing on JL's quarterstaff.

RT: Blend NaCl lumps /Lump Cannon

Your LUMP BLENDER is not advanced enough! It is merely TIER 2. You have a TIER 3 blender somewhere, but you're pretty sure it's in some other LUMP CORNER.

Though, maybe this upgrade will finally let you put your TIER 3 LUMP BLENDER onto your LUMP VAULT's BLENDER NODE.

You can now create a LUMP CANNON! This contraption fires LUMPS from your VAULT to do MASSIVE DAMAGE BASED ON THE LUMP TYPE AND AMOUNT.

CYgj1HK.png

If only you knew the RECIPE.​

CB: Chew on JL's hair instead.

hGkS9ZP.png

Nah. He's pretty high up there.

Plus this stick tastes minty fresh.

RT: ==>

Well, no use standing around idly tossing lumps about. You've got some stuff to do today. You've got your PROJECT laying about in LUMP CORNER BETA. Also, you have to call your NEIGHBOR at some point today to see if he needs your old TIER 2 BLENDER, because you're a nice guy.

You stick your other UPGRADE CARTRIDGE in your LUMP CRATE. Now your LUMP CRATE is basically a wireless terminal for your VAULT.

It also has free wi-fi and cell service in quite a considerable radius, which is good because those seem to have stopped working for some reason.

You stop to grab your CELL PHONE on your way to LUMP CORNER BETA. You decide to call up your neighbor while walking.

JL: ==>

f8pLb8N.png

You wake up with a splitting headache. Your SMART WATCH, which you would have noticed had you looked at your PERSONAGE INTERFACE, is ringing.

JL: Answer phone call / RT: Listen intently

RlcLeWd.png

JL: hello?
RT: Hello, neighbor!
JL: oh hey ralph
JL: how's the lumps goin

RT: good! really good, you know that project i told you about?
JL: the thing you borrowed all my glassware for?
RT: Yep! I just sent it to my printer!
JL: i dont have one of those, what are they used for?
RT: weapons of mass destruction!
JL:...ah. so you've made a literal-
RT: -glass cannon, yes. which also fires huge balls of glass!
JL: is this the same as that lump cannon you were speaking of
RT: nope!
JL: cool, cool. so why'd you call?
RT: I finally installed that upgrade! so now you can have my T2 blender!
JL: oh dope
RT: yeah! you'll probably have to upgrade some of your stuff for advanced lumps, but it'll be worth it!
JL: hooray
RT: So what's up? You sound busy.
JL: i'm in the wall. got flung there by a monstie.
RT: you have monsters in your house? why would you allow that
JL: i just woke up from a hangover and motherfuckers were all over my shit
JL: also a lot of capybaras

RT: i can come over and help you if you want! i know you told me that your hammers and knives kept disappearing
JL: i would appreciate that ralph

JL: Get out of the wall.

58TXnQz.png

Nahhh, you think you'll wait here. That thing seems uninterested in CAPY BARFA, and you're pretty hurt. It can't reach you up here, see?

Plus you're kinda wedged.

RT: Get GLASS CANNON and help JL
You go upstairs to LUMP CORNER BETA and find your GLASS CANNON all ready to be taken.
i3z6TqO.png

Sorta looks like a capybara now that you look at it in person.

Hm. Though you should probably put on some ARMOR and go find your WEAPONS. You usually keep them in your ROOM on the SECOND FLOOR.

Though, eh, you may wanna change it up a little, make some new stuff. Depends on how you're feeling.

Back
Top Bottom