• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

Hey guys I survived my AP are you proud of me

holy shit congrats
the APs are grueling

also I have consulted the people to see what my vote is. here is what they say:
p.png

surprised_steve_harvey.png

Vote: Music Dragon

Current Votecount

Music Dragon (3): Music Dragon (#459), Hiikaru (#518), I liek Squirtles (#544)
Sandstone-Shadow (1): Panini (#454)
Butterfree (1): qva (#515)
Not voting: sanderidge, Sandstone-Shadow, Butterfree, Chemist1422

Day 3 ends in 4 hours.

Guesses for the second part of the D3 event are due in 3 hours.

mm. my strongest town reads at the moment are you, chem, and hiikaru. basically because, yeah, you guys are basically just playing the game and offering some amount of analysis, which honestly is more than you have to do to evade suspicion, given that this is a meme game. i'm a bit more strong on you and chem there since hiikaru has mostly just talked about fruit or expressed reads that i'm assuming are sort of jokey or wishwashy (i think), but like. that's still quite a lot better than what most people are doing, so i'm less inclined to view him warily than i am others.

never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by me just being like that

you asked her about her actions and stuff, right? reading back is a bit of a hassle on mobile

Yeah

okay I'm caught up and wow, I... know nothing. this was so much random shitpost lol, ice work everyone!

my n1 randomized action was to use redirect on RNP, and n2 was to use swap on Manti. I also have the same census ability that Butterfree seems to have claimed to use?! can we have duplicates? I suppose so since it'd be a really oddly specific thing to make up.

also, somehow n1 I was informed that Keldeo's alignment was "lol keldeo."

also I don't have any fruit. guys. I like fruit.

This specifically

Sandstone can you explain how your redirect works please? Is it straight up whoever you target or your target's target or a random Target or what have you?

yeah! It says "once per night, you can redirect the actions of your target to themself." Did he say what he did? I'm too lazy to check...

ohhhhhh

oh huh. why don't people just make it at home all the time then

also I know, right? idk, the first time I bought an avocado, it was hard as a rock and never got squishier, so maybe people give up???

but literally like, if I can cut up and mash an avocado, anyone can :D

2 more hours for two truths and a lie pls play

I did it! you're welcome. it was really hard.

also uhhh I haven't voted. I bandwagoned last time so I guess I'll do it again??? Vote: MD

also Hiikaru you're right about mobile being a pain lol

yeah! It says "once per night, you can redirect the actions of your target to themself." Did he say what he did? I'm too lazy to check...

Oh lol that's hilariously redundant

His action was to be able to kill himself at night, that's why I was squinting at you about it because it didn't make sense for it to be redirect somewhere else but that tracks I guess, you caught what I was looking for with the power of backreading and made stuff up

But I don't mind so much if we wait until after MD anymore I guess

Back
Top Bottom