• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

mm. so i assume there's someone with a redirect power in the same vein as chem's, but not useless garbage? which would have been used on either you or sandstone onto chem.

it wasn't me, you, sande, or hiikaru, if we're all telling the truth here. so it must've been either sandstone or ils, right? either of you want to speak up?

hiikaru, my power does nothing, it just informs my target that i targeted them. pretty useless.

I did Shenanigans last night, but not in the Suspicious direction. I redirected Chemist's actions to Butterfree.

anyway i got a gift action that let me inspect someone and i learned that butterfree has kill

also q targeted me but i forgot what she does
and sanderidge targeted themself

i'm at a thing atm so i'll post again later

I FORGOT TO SEND IN A NIGHT ACTION SO IT WAS RANDOMIZED IM GOING TO CHECK WHAT I DID AFTER I POST THIS

anyway i got a gift action that let me inspect someone and i learned that butterfree has kill

also q targeted me but i forgot what she does
and sanderidge targeted themself

i'm at a thing atm so i'll post again later

.... my records indicate that I Did Not Target Myself.

i cannot directly quote so here's the summary of everything:

start of the night: automatically ate the mango
night action: use one-use role inspection (from the contest) on butterfree, use inform, which, uh, tells a random player a dead player's name

end of night:
i learned butterfree has kill and swap
learned that qva targeted qva
learned that sanderidge targeted sanderidge

qva -- probably not mafia because we have confirmation from different people that she's spent all of her nights just uselessly visiting us

sandridge -- has some fruit power and did not intentionally target themself, idk

sandstone-shadow -- seems forthcoming about info and was legit absent for like 6 days

ils -- claimed to redirect chem to butterfree

butterfree -- has the kill ability, claims innocence

hiikaru -- basically confirmed town by votes and info presentation

Inform: Once per night you can inform your target of a random player's target.
Trick: Once per night you can steal the votes of your target's target until the next lynch. You will not know whose vote you have stolen, and they will not know that their vote has been stolen.

so panini possibly changed the day 1 votes through stealing?
and maybe targeted me last night to tell me about sanderidge

Gift: Once per night you can give a newly generated random ability to your target.
Redirect: Once per night you can redirect the actions of yourself to yourself.
Save: Once per night you can pardon your target from being lynched at the next lynch vote. This will not be publicly announced.
Trick*: Once per night you can give an extra vote to a dead player until the next lynch.

i forgot why i went and got chem's abilities but here they are

oh yeah, so, chem's redirect + ils's redirect explains why chem is dead

ils made butterfree make chem make butterfree kill him

haha, wow. i wouldn't have put that together but it makes sense. panini was just a regular mafia kill, then, i guess.

i don't know for sure about butterfree's alignment but if she's forced to kill someone every night for the rest of the game, barring good reads or good luck that seems kind of really bad for town, since odds are she'll kill a townie more often than not at random, regardless of her alignment.

mm, wait. i guess we have to be sure. aren't we in lylo?

still, the kill action is bad for us even if she is town… and that's just if we're giving her the benefit of the doubt, since having a kill action at all is kind of damning. i feel kind of good about my vote on her.

butterfree, is your kill action one-shot, or will you have to do it again tonight?
I'll have to do it again tonight. I started the game with the Save action that Chem had as a second reusable action, buuuuut then that got swapped off me! So I'm left an obligate vigilante, firing on all cylinders, destroying all in my path until someone destroys me first. It is a tortured life and I will have to go see a doctor about cheering me up, maybe he'll recommend me some clowns.

Hear me out, though: if qva is a mafia goon, then an ability that tells people she targeted them and lets them verify it would be actually useful and very bastard, the first of which would be uncharacteristic for this game but the second of which would be appropriately devilish

i cannot directly quote so here's the summary of everything:

start of the night: automatically ate the mango
night action: use one-use role inspection (from the contest) on butterfree, use inform, which, uh, tells a random player a dead player's name

end of night:
i learned butterfree has kill and swap
learned that qva targeted qva
learned that sanderidge targeted sanderidge

my randomized action last night was save on qva, which would make sense if qva targeted me last night (i did get a random pm that nothing was wrong and all was well, which sounds like it could have been a message for someone should have visited but no one did) and if butterfree used swap, but butterfree is Not Saying that she used swap,

oh yeah, so, chem's redirect + ils's redirect explains why chem is dead

ils made butterfree make chem make butterfree kill him

this potentially makes more sense than the ??? currently in my head re: any actions last night

my randomized action last night was save on qva, which would make sense if qva targeted me last night (i did get a random pm that nothing was wrong and all was well, which sounds like it could have been a message for someone should have visited but no one did) and if butterfree used swap, but butterfree is Not Saying that she used swap,

actually this was the first pm i got and the second one said that's a lie i used save on qva

Back
Top Bottom