• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Journeyquest

ask dragon nicely for a ride
zaejZA0.gif

dYAeqdw.png

Ah, yes. The diplomatic approach. You recall your training, specifically the teachings of Dracophilios the Pacifist, and get to gabbing. It seems like the dragon is vaguely considering your offer.

R0HMQFu.png

Oooookay, after mulling it over a bit, he doesn't seem too happy. Suddenly you remember that Dracophilios the Pacifist actually died a violent death as a dragon snack. Your heart skips.

may i suggest running?

5DEncYT.gif

Yep, time to get the fuck out of there. Nothing dishonorable about a knightly retreat. That thing was so scary ok.

kdIBIfT.gif

Nice, you make it away safely! The battle has concluded, and you have been awarded 5[SIZE=-2]XP[/SIZE]. Really not a very good amount, all things considered, but you'll take it over being devoured whole.

You've finally got a moment of peace. What will you do?

Well, before we do anything else, better wait for the TITLE CARD to appear on the screen.
oCi0B54.gif

Your name is Graham Dunderbritches. You are an esteemed highwayman and desperado, famed throughout the realm for your conniving ways and shitty tricks. The people fear and respect you, and the law dares not step in your way. All of this is to say that you are, of course, the Main Character. And this is your JOURNEYQUEST.

GD: die an honorable death, commit seppuku

also turn hat inside out because your other way went out of style last wednesday

Last edited:
GD: die an honorable death, commit seppuku
Tm8Jlxg.png

Okay. It's time to go out the honorable, chivalric way. A true and fitting death for a well-regarded knight such as yourself. Here goes...

GCiiUZu.gif

OOF!!! Egad, the humanity!

Z985oKx.png

Haha, just kidding. You just slipped the sword into your armpit. It's a classic charlatan move that hypothetical observers would no doubt be impressed by. You've pulled that move a million times. Maybe you need to work on your aim.

check inventory possessions
1jNeSam.png

There's not much hidden away in your pockets, alas. You're basically just as you appear. That's subject to change, of course...

Find an unsuspecting knave on whom you can perpetrate a shitty trick
VLC1hjr.gif

Well, you've got shitty tricks abound, but not a soul to pull them on. You imagine the nearby town is packed with the fuckers, though.

qva always ignores my commands

I'm beginning to think she doesn't love me -_-
nonsense! i just pick the best commands. and, well...

GD: check your 6
A0rdW0z.png

9jLQ3xQ.gif
You check your six, whatever the hell that means. It doesn't look particularly inviting back there.

Move to town
Now boy howdy! There's a proposition you can get behind. You get going on your merry little way.

KwytecX.gif

Uq613qa.png

gaz8otj.png

Well. Guess this fucking merchant guy's gotta get all up in your business. He's blocking the path and waving at you like you're on fire. You're probably going to have to talk to him before you continue.

Back
Top Bottom