• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

i trust you a lot more than ils fwiw

never played a game where all town have to be eliminated, usually it's either majority or parity. not sure which it is in this case. since this is a Classic Tcod Role Madness Game™️ my guess is majority

:( everyone sounds angry, don't be angry, this is supposed to be fun and I got to take apart an engine today and made guacamole and it's sunny

idk, I feel like ILS hasn't really readily offered a ton of info? it felt like how mafia would play if they wanted to not give away a lot. it was really only a hunch, not like a hard accusation :O

and I know Butterfree has made a convincing argument for why she's doing what she's doing, but even if her story is legit, it seems pretty risky to have someone with a nightly kill like that - I think someone else said and I agree, there's a pretty good chance she could accidentally take out a townie.

tbh I wasn't really all that sure about sande either (they've been pretty quiet too), but I think my redirect kind of clears them. if they were mafia and used a kill action intending to claim it was a save on someone else, they'd be dead, right?

I miss the happy jokes, pls bring back the happy jokes. I'll share my guacamole :O it turned out really good!

also I should note that I'm probably not qualified to comment on people's activity... I was legit gone for like a week there in the beginning, it was not good timing :|

yeah i think ils's lack of info is suspicious too

and the only evidence stated by anyone for his innocence is that he gave up the info of q targeted him

which isn't really proof of anything

oh part 2. i meant to say that i think it's totally in line with eifie's personality to make a town killing role in this situation

i do feel like sandstone's stated actions fit with and explain a lot of things in a way no one else has been able to do, so i think that's a point in favor of her

i forget why sanderidge was trustworthy

ok so there can't be 3 mafia remaining or we'd already have lost, since there are 6 of us left

but there could be 2 left (for a total of 3 for the game), and then lynching the wrong person now would doom us

tbh I wasn't really all that sure about sande either (they've been pretty quiet too), but I think my redirect kind of clears them. if they were mafia and used a kill action intending to claim it was a save on someone else, they'd be dead, right?

oh yeah, that makes sense

i guess i can get behind a squirtles lynch, but if we're doing that and keeping butterfree, i think we really need to work out someone both sande and butterfree can target in order to prevent an unnecessary kill tonight first.

Back
Top Bottom