• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

Gift: Once per night you can give a newly generated random ability to your target.
Redirect: Once per night you can redirect the actions of yourself to yourself.
Save: Once per night you can pardon your target from being lynched at the next lynch vote. This will not be publicly announced.
Trick*: Once per night you can give an extra vote to a dead player until the next lynch.

(chem's actions)

ok why can dead people vote

@sanderidge do you have a night-save, or a lynch-save

if we have anyone who can save people from being lynched left then that could be useful for collaborating, to give us more time

Thought: I also have a one-use dayvig shot I won from the SHEEP event. If we decide on a suspect, I can shoot them (leaving five townies) and if we're wrong we're still able to pick someone else to lynch after that, compared to if we just lynch wrong and then lose with the mafia kill.

Current Votecount

I liek Squirtles (2): Hiikaru (#657), Sandstone-Shadow (#674)
Sandstone-Shadow (2): Butterfree (#635), I liek Squirtles (#684)
Butterfree (1): qva (#640)
Not voting: sanderidge

Day 4 ends Saturday, May 18th at 10pm EST.

(good to know people actually read my quick reminders)

Thought: I also have a one-use dayvig shot I won from the SHEEP event. If we decide on a suspect, I can shoot them (leaving five townies) and if we're wrong we're still able to pick someone else to lynch after that, compared to if we just lynch wrong and then lose with the mafia kill.
i was wondering if anyone else got a prize like this. i got a nightkill from the meme event. haven't used it yet.

i guess my vote on butterfree doesn't really matter, but i'm not sure who to vote for instead. i actually feel a bit better about sandstone just because she's told a pretty coherent story, but i'm kind of afraid to vote ils and lock his lynch in, since i'm not actually confident he's scum and we're dangerously close to losing here.

god you guys, this is like the movies where everyone's in a room and everyone's got a loaded gun and we're moving the gun to point at whoever we're talking to

THE SITUATION IS TENSE

*places guacamole on table in middle of room* u must put down your gun before you eat the guacamole

i was wondering if anyone else got a prize like this. i got a nightkill from the meme event. haven't used it yet.

I got a one-shot rolecop (revealed two abilites) and used it on you (I was getting mafia goon vibes last day phase), and I got Inform and Gift.

I got a one-shot rolecop (revealed two abilites) and used it on you (I was getting mafia goon vibes last day phase), and I got Inform and Gift.
checks out. inform is the one that just lets people know i'm visiting them, gift is something i got randomly with all its uses expent.

(chem's actions)

ok why can dead people vote

@sanderidge do you have a night-save, or a lynch-save

i thought i'd answered this before but here's the deets on my save
- night save
- target is always randomized (i can choose to use it; i cannot choose its target)
- could not use it the first night (idk why this might be pertinent but it's in the info i have)
- has been used only once; i wanted to use it on N1 but changed my mind when i found out i couldn't choose the target, which in retrospect is dumb because the randomizing chances for town is better earlier on.

i haven't posted this part before, i think: last night, i forgot to submit an action and save was the action chosen for me, which ended up landing on qva.

this is why i was so >:l when someone first said that i targeted myself, because at that point we hadn't posted all the redirecting stuff and i had no idea why someone would say i'd done that aside from possibly running with my old idea that my investigate action only returns myself as a bastard thing (this action returns a randomized person, apparently including myself, from the list of people who targeted my target at night) and maybe hoping i wasn't going to post. which is very paranoid but i'm never paranoid at the right time

i hope i don't get killed for saying serious things

Back
Top Bottom