• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happiness all round!

Minish

Pronoun
they
After over a week of depression that I haven't felt for aaages (I'm normally an optimistic, upbeat person) I have been cured!

Loneliness about friends, worrying about the future, generally feeling really miserable - well, I've punched life in the face and now I know that only I can change my life. I'm back in control.

I haven't felt this happy in a long time. It's likely hardly anyone here will know what the heck I'm on about, but... I really feel genuinely blissful.

I feel like I can handle it all now. A big thanks to the friend I ranted to and who helped an awful big deal. <333 (I never thought I'd have to use this phrase, but 'she knows who she is'. xD)

Gosh, I feel so happy. THANKS, WORLD <33

Oh my God Cirrus! ;;Arylettdances;;

I'm SO happy I could help. =3 Like seriously, I didn't think my advice would help you that much! But it just... it makes ME happy that I helped. Wheeeeee~! I'm REALLY happy for you! I just... oh my God! I MADE SOMEONE HAPPY. ;;Hugs;; <3<3

I just... WOW! YOU SHOW IT, CIRRUS, SHOW THAT DEPRESSION WHO'S BOSS! =3 ;;Gives you ONE THOUSAND MILKSHAKES;;

Last edited:
Yay! I know how you used to feel to an extent, and it sucks major. Either way, I'm glad to see your alright...(not that I knew anything was actually wrong, but still.) Yay!:grin:

Back
Top Bottom