• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Ellie's Ice Cream Truck of Sprites

Yay requests! Finally!
I'll get on them as soon as I can, which may take a while. My life is a bit crammed right now with my school play and band trips and whatnot. But I'll get on them.

Garde chao is much better than mine.

And epiccuteness splices! ^.^

Espeon
Normal if colors used
Pachirisu
Shiny if colors used

Espeon x Shiny Pachirisu
Here you are. I had to scratch part of the tail and I'm proud of myself.

I'm gonna just point out what needs to be corrected here because I'm too lazy tired to give crit. The tail's lighting needs to be remade to the top-left and I think that there sould be some white on the espeon, otherwise it doesn't flow well with the tail.

@Kai: The reason the Espeon is gray is because there aren't very many bright highlights on the Espeon sprite. But I'll fix it soon.

Ellie made a comic :D

spritecomic1.png

Requests? Please?

Anyway, new comic.
spritecomic2.png

Oh yeah, I have my own comic thread now, in Other Creativity. So no more comics here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom