• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever occured to anyone that the mountains the Clans crossed in Dawn are actually the Pennines?

Yeah, I remember that they live in England.

Also, I reread Forest of Secrets, and personally think that Firestar will lose his last life by drowning. Water didn't destroy fire... yet.

It'd also be cool if he drowned in the Moonpool. Might be interesting, and would also make sense for the series title "Omen of the Stars."

Also, I reread Forest of Secrets, and personally think that Firestar will lose his last life by drowning. Water didn't destroy fire... yet.

I thought the prophecy referred to Bluestar all along? Although it does add a new twist onto the original prophecy (Fire alone can save our Clan), because if Bluestar's fire too then it means that both Firestar and Bluestar will save the Clan. And we all know how Bluestar risks her final life to save Firestar and ThunderClan in ADP...

I thought the prophecy referred to Bluestar all along? Although it does add a new twist onto the original prophecy (Fire alone can save our Clan), because if Bluestar's fire too then it means that both Firestar and Bluestar will save the Clan. And we all know how Bluestar risks her final life to save Firestar and ThunderClan in ADP...

EPIC PLOT TWISTS

Wait, that supposed to put the Quote from RainbowRayquaza in there too. Whoops.

My new books got here today! Just in time, because I finished Moonrise just last night.

Requests? I s'pose that would be fine sometimes, as long as it's made very clear what they're meant to look like. I'm glad my drawings are liked :D

Also guys, call me Rainbow if you want, it's just a bit weird to see the whole RainbowRayquaza being used these days.

Where is Waterstone? If it's in England, unfortunately I won't be able to go to the event DDDD:

I specifically said that it was :D for the English people. Somebody on Wands and Worlds is holding Vicky's first UK event in their own bookstore. :D

I've been to two real life Vickytours and... I think three author chats. Wish I knew when/where the next tour will be, though. D:

I dunno much about events, but if they have book signings then I want all 33 of mine signed~

I would too, but I'm not sure Vicky would appreciate you handing her all 33 books and going "SIGN THEM". xD So far the most I've brought to the signings is three, and next time I think I'll take Code of the Clans, Bluestar's Prophecy, Long Shadows and maybe Eclipse and Sunrise, and also maybe The Fourth Apprentice if it's out when the tour happens.

^that's six. I've never really understood the point of book signings. More or less, sit/stand/whatever around and sign books. Much more efficient let people order their books signed in the first place and get them signed in the author's spare time. Which also avoids the problem of the said author suddenly getting a crazy idea and scribbling it on the book it's currently signing. At least, sometimes I do that to my homework.

Last edited:
^that's six. I've never really understood the point of book signings. More or less, sit/stand/whatever around and sign books. Much more efficient let people order their books signed in the first place and get them signed in the author's spare time. Which also avoids the problem of the said author suddenly getting a crazy idea and scribbling it on the book it's currently signing. At least, sometimes I do that to my homework.

Eh, I got specific "Thank you for the awesome family tree!"s in two of my copies, though. It makes them even more special. :D

I started reading the warrior series for the 4th or 5th time (I forget which I have lost track)
after reading bluestars prophesy (which I got on the day it came out) considering its sort of a prequel to into the wild.

data file:
Code:
bee
belly
berry
bird
blaze
briar
breeze
brook
claw
cloud
dapple
dawn
ear
eye
eyes
face
fall
fang
feather
fern
fire
flight
flower
foot
frost
fur
heart
jaw
leaf
leg
mask
mist
nose
pad
pelt
pool
poppy
puddle
scar
shade
shine
song
splash
spring
spirit
spots
step
stem
storm
stream
stripe
tail
talon
throat
tooth
watcher
water
whisker
wind
wing

I vote Bronzepuddle.

It would help to have a description...

I had a dream that Cloudstar's warrior name was Cloudshadow. Even though it was a dream, that is officially his canon name in my head. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom