• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...it's my birthday! I can now legally call myself fifteen. It's splendid.

Not having a party till friday (lame-o monday birthday), but I got a few presents already. Oh, you know what? Speaking of presents...

BEATLES FLIPPING ROCK BAND WITH ALL THE INSTRUMENTS!!!
Holy magikarp this is fantastic. I'm so happy...

TCoD is back! :D
It was down for three days and now it's back! I was worried, but I feel so relieved now.

Also 31000 words, whoo!

Okay so last night me and my friend Tia (who's a senior) had an epic conversation about this random kid that she met at our local all-guy high school's play who apparently likes Honor Society too (and met them, lucky duck).

She told me she's gonna try to set him up with me cause he's a soph too, but I don't care. I'm just too happy.

And speaking of Honor Society...

SHE'SCRACKINGSHE'SCRACKING

Radio Disney attemped to explode my eardrums today. But in a good way.

AKA they were totally playing an awesome song (slightly edited awesome song but WHO GIVERS A CRAP) and my dad had the volume up too high.

The best part is that I totally called it.

i know us americans are in the minority on tcod, but i'm surprised that i haven't found a thanksgiving post yet.

happy thanksgiving, fellow americans! rest easy; i have to go out and get milk tomorrow morning.

So I need a laptop for college.

I dropped some hints about this at the mention of Christmas coming up.

This morning, while my parents think I'm still asleep, I hear them discussing/comparing laptops! :v

I got Okami for the Wii today. C:
I can't try it out until tomorrow, because I don't have a Wii here, but my friend has it and it's talked about a lot on another forum I go to, so it sounds fun.

On top of that, I'm hoping it will help me improve my drawings of wolves.

JLKASHUWGU I FOUND A SHINY POKEMON

It's a frickin' Buizel. One of my favourites :D

And this is the first shiny Pokemon I have ever gotten aside from Gyarados. So this is a natural reaction (I hope).

Uum, anyone who goes to Starmen.net, check out the results for the Halloween Funfest and look for the name Shroomdog!
I wooooon something! :D

My friend (the mother in our strange family) asked a friend to give me the music for our duet.

She signed it "♥ Mom."

It made me smile :)

I made a Christmas list and put "Hershey Park on New Years Eve" under a heading of "Stuff that I have a very low chance of getting but figured I should put on here anyway."

My dad told me not to downplay it.

...I think they may be planning something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom